VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
place your bets that after so long if we have an update it will be completely rotten with content, we could already consider this game as abandoned.
Real, they are making us look forward to spending more money on patreon making them rich, with promises and promises and nothing

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
My friends, I'm wanting to create a renpy game, any idea how I can promote the game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My friends, I'm wanting to create a renpy game, any idea how I can promote the game?
well post demo or screenshots and bit of storyplot here, there and everywhere aka every1 adultgames sites and reddit.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021

The move is behind us, we are working at full strength.

View attachment 2543685
Ah, the smell of bullshit. When have they EVER been working at full strength? Sure, they produce good-quality work but they take five times longer than they should at it. I wish they'd stop blowing smoke up everyone's ass. The only thing they do at full strength is drag their feet.

Apr 5, 2022
I think I'd rather see her losing her virginity to a monster or something, actually I hope something does something to her since the release of this game hahah. Ps: I bet this update will get cut into 1 million parts by these mercenaries, so I hope the heroes are ready to leak this game 1 second after its release on patreon, these guys deserve it.

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
same story.. at this point its only falling on deff ears no one cares to hear their lies and the only ones supporting them forgot to remove their credit card info off the site

Nov 23, 2020
So Officially beside the update in December, it has been a year and 9 days/ 10 days since a full update they have as of this post
PATRONS and are making
$1,628
PER MONTH US or 133,306 Roubles my advice don't support these developers I have been a patron off and on with them they are notoriously bad at updates and at this point just wait to pirate people can hate me for it but making that match for literally no content is steal/ scamming and people asking about the war is hindering them that's a lie, they take long breaks in content but don't stop charging people when other adult game developers on patreon stop charging people for the months that they don't release content especially when their page literally shows how much they have posted in last month or months and just looking at their patreon page this game has been in development for 5 years almost 6 and has not been finished or near enough content for 5 years/ 6 years

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
So Officially beside the update in December, it has been a year and 9 days/ 10 days since a full update they have as of this post
PATRONS and are making
$1,628[/SIZ]
PER MONTH US or 133,306 Roubles my advice don't support these developers

1) Yes. There is no update. Thank you Captain Obvious.
2)Dont count other people's money, its bad for penis size.
3)Sorry, but you are internet anonymous and nobody. Who cares about your advices?

Nov 23, 2020

1) Yes. There is no update. Thank you Captain Obvious.
2)Dont count other people's money, its bad for penis size.
3)Sorry, but you are internet anonymous and nobody. Who cares about your advices?
If people pay for a product they are owed that product, Any other product if u pay money say to an artist who makes a painting u are not going to wait a year for less than a third of a painting .because u are getting scammed doesn't mean its not sound advice . If you ant to keep paying for a scraps of art that's on you but don't get butthurt when people express opinions on it , you are the reason these developer keep scamming people for years and years, The fact you are defending them so vigorously says more about you than me boss.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes