VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018

1) Yes. There is no update. Thank you Captain Obvious.
2)Dont count other people's money, its bad for penis size.
3)Sorry, but you are internet anonymous and nobody. Who cares about your advices?
Hey, first of all i met the game on this site, and then decide support it or not. I was a patron for this game too - and
darthpigman2323 give a reasonable advice why people should not support this scammers. This game might looking good and interesting but devs are overpayed for this slack work.

Last edited:

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
If people pay for a product they are owed that product, Any other product if u pay money say to an artist who makes a painting u are not going to wait a year for less than a third of a painting .because u are getting scammed doesn't mean its not sound advice . If you ant to keep paying for a scraps of art that's on you but don't get butthurt when people express opinions on it , you are the reason these developer keep scamming people for years and years, The fact you are defending them so vigorously says more about you than me boss.
Lol wat?
Patreon isnt some kind of Steam. You not pay for product, you pay to SUPPORT! If you dont like how devs are making their game, you dont support them. Simple enough. And yeah sometimes im defending creative people who make something (even if they make it to long), and don't like whiny little shits (like myself in other games and topics) who fantasized to himself, that someone owes him something.
All Hail Britannia!

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I think I'd rather see her losing her virginity to a monster or something, actually I hope something does something to her since the release of this game hahah. Ps: I bet this update will get cut into 1 million parts by these mercenaries, so I hope the heroes are ready to leak this game 1 second after its release on patreon, these guys deserve it.
The closest to her losing it is in the Vampire's bad ending and the Memraid giving anal to her was hot.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Lol wat?
Patreon isnt some kind of Steam. You not pay for product, you pay to SUPPORT! If you dont like how devs are making their game, you dont support them. Simple enough. And yeah sometimes im defending creative people who make something (even if they make it to long), and don't like whiny little shits (like myself in other games and topics) who fantasized to himself, that someone owes him something.
All Hail Britannia!
People have said that with all the crypto scams too. ("If you don't like it, don't support it, but quit whining about it because it's not like you're owed anything!")

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
Don't forget the dollar exchange rate, $1,628.00 in the U.S = out to $133,936.37 in Russian ruble.
You can get a Mcdonald's burger $1.50 in the U.S. and in Russia it is $2.50 in ruble, so you can see what they really make with there monthy income.
The average monthly prices in Russia country-wide are 11,750 RUB ($186) for a single (studio) apartment, 15,423 RUB ($245) for 1-bedroom and 21,670 RUB ($344) for 2 bedroom apartments. but they lost there home?

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
true, but I just saw the number for posts for patrons on their patreon 250 is very low for 5 years/6 years, some people may think I have it out for this developer, I am just giving advice don't give them money if they cant give updates other than some art ever few months

Reactions: breahingdolphin

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Weirdly there were people defending DKOldies on their refurbishment scam as well. (Look it up on Youtube because there are dozens of videos about it.)

Despite it being PROVEN that they were selling consoles at double their market price and claiming they were all "fully refurbished" despite clearly not refurbishing them at all... fans of the company still defend them. Saying stuff like: "Why do you even care? Just don't buy from them if you don't like what they're doing! Let people decide for themselves if they want to pay for it or not. Geez, shut up about it already..."

Now the company is facing a lawsuit.

Last edited:
Reactions: breahingdolphin

Brinline

May 23, 2021
My friends, I'm wanting to create a renpy game, any idea how I can promote the game?
YT... cultured gaming and sex oositive gaming... and there are others but can't remember which channels sense their shorts only appear in my feed. Moon smth...

hisnik2

Apr 20, 2023
Is there an ultimate walktrough, because am on day 15 and i hadnt even finished the training. Did i miss something?

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
What is going on? Is anyone in touch with the developers? When will there be an update? So many promises, is it really impossible to spread at least some simple sketches.

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
Man, they will only update or release the update when everyone stops paying patreon and they start to value us
I 100% agree because they have been reported and founding stopped momentarily and then put back into so said swing and the only thing that will stop it is people stop paying for his bad habits cause that’s all they are paying for at this point

Apr 5, 2022
I try to understand that these guys were apparently without a studio or something, but we've been waiting for a long time for an update on this work that every little update there is, it's extremely noticeable that the developers only care about the money. We could already be very advanced with Jack, sucking and fucking with monsters, that part of the circus I swore that the clowns would at least suck your pussy, but we have nothing, with each update it's like the developers tell us that or they won't do it nothing with Jack or they will push this endlessly to farm money with their very patient patreons.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only 5 months since last update. on their schedule that's nothing.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes