VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
Nov 23, 2020
so its officially been 6 months since last game release in December, so if we are on track 26th of July will be their usual as the worms and dwarfs came out in April 4 of last year and the December one was on the 26th, so I don't understand how this game doesn't qualify as abandoned when in the last month they have posted nothing but a poll that no cares about, a talk about mechanics that no cares about, some platitudes about their move, pictures of their new place, and a promo for a way better looking game

Nov 23, 2020
LustrationTeam is similar to the pure bullshit of team borsch when comes to their patreons, Lustration Team has sold the same game 3 times now and still makes bank off it, I wish they could do a better job at Patreon about getting rid of scam games

Reactions: Pgazet

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Hope that one day Patreon will make a system (as an option for people who give) where the devs only get the totality of the money if updates are made . Honestly tired of devs that absorb a lot of money for a 6 months update to have 5 more minutes in game until they abandon the project .
And come on don't find them fake excuses, look at pinktea for exemple the guy create god tier H trainer games without the need to scam people .

(edit: Or you have the devs that have multiple projects and change things every time because they have the inability to finish something )

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Hope that one day Patreon will make a system (as an option for people who give) where the devs only get the totality of the money if updates are made . Honestly tired of devs that absorb a lot of money for a 6 months update to have 5 more minutes in game until they abandon the project .
And come on don't find them fake excuses, look at pinktea for exemple the guy create god tier H trainer games without the need to scam people .

(edit: Or you have the devs that have multiple projects and change things every time because they have the inability to finish something )
who gonna prove that they released a complete update or just uploaded some bullshits news and pictures (that never be in the game)? The only right treatments for these suckers is stop donating them, which is a bit difficult to realize for those fools long-term patrons

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
their patrons just plainly highlight how dumb we humans are in general, ngl. same goes with all the new games (pokemon, cyberpunk, etc.) which are being hyped and supported by their fanbase even though they are rushed, getting worse with each generation, and simply just suck. The vast majority (of us) are sheeps which do not deserve anything else with their naive attitude.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
If a man deceive me once, shame on him, but if he deceive me twice, shame on me. English proverb.
But!
"The easiest thing of all is to deceive one’s self; for what a man wishes he generally believes to be true."
Their supporters already have the Concorde effect (Sunk-Cost Fallacy). They gave too much money, they don't want to write it off as a loss.

Kisch

Jan 15, 2021
Hello everyone.
it's been a while (a few years) that I haven't checked the development status of this game, quickly reading some pages in the comments section I realized that things are not going well, but still would someone be so kind to update me very quickly on where the developers have got to in terms of story, scenes (especially on Jack's character)etc.? Tank you

Apr 5, 2022
Hello everyone.
it's been a while (a few years) that I haven't checked the development status of this game, quickly reading some pages in the comments section I realized that things are not going well, but still would someone be so kind to update me very quickly on where the developers have got to in terms of story, scenes (especially on Jack's character)etc.? Tank you
Jack literally got nowhere, come check back in 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: darthpigman2323

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
who gonna prove that they released a complete update or just uploaded some bullshits news and pictures (that never be in the game)? The only right treatments for these suckers is stop donating them, which is a bit difficult to realize for those fools long-term patrons
By validation from the people giving money and if for example it's superior to a 50% validation rate they get the money . But I know that it's just wishful thinking from me

Nov 23, 2020
so i would lately they have been worse than usual, literally one more day in may they have posted once so dont get yall hopes up for anything from this game, I would say its basically abandoned at this point, 6 years this game has been brewing and barely anything content u can literally finish all content in a few hours

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
so i would lately they have been worse than usual, literally one more day in may they have posted once so dont get yall hopes up for anything from this game, I would say its basically abandoned at this point, 6 years this game has been brewing and barely anything content u can literally finish all content in a few hours
Noone expecting anything from this game, except from those foolish Patrons who supported them for years without any doubt :HideThePain:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Damn, this game really went a whole year without any Update whatsoever huh?

Thought i would check in again, better give it a nother year :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: f-360

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017

mr.Beef
Hello, dear patrons! Yes, we know that there hasn't been much news lately. I have completely gone to the City where our characters live, I am expanding the streets, erecting monuments and looking for work for new characters. There is an expansion of the living space of our heroes. Plus, the repeatedly mentioned adventures in the cemetery and the gang of lustful dwarves also require close attention. Working on the script, stopping, drawing a new object or scene, returning to work on the script, and so on. I barely broke away to work on the drawings you voted for. I hope to finally please you with the final versions soon. As for updating the game. A little more patience, friends. We don't stop working.
PS. I will never take on so many cases at once again... >_<

Apr 5, 2022

mr.Beef
Hello, dear patrons! Yes, we know that there hasn't been much news lately. I have completely gone to the City where our characters live, I am expanding the streets, erecting monuments and looking for work for new characters. There is an expansion of the living space of our heroes. Plus, the repeatedly mentioned adventures in the cemetery and the gang of lustful dwarves also require close attention. Working on the script, stopping, drawing a new object or scene, returning to work on the script, and so on. I barely broke away to work on the drawings you voted for. I hope to finally please you with the final versions soon. As for updating the game. A little more patience, friends. We don't stop working.
PS. I will never take on so many cases at once again... >_<
when we get an update i bet it's like 10 minutes long and we won't see jack do anything again. With that the next update will be after 1 year with another 10 minutes and so on.

Reactions: f-360
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes