VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
I got scared today, I saw that a Witch Hunter had been updated, I went to look and it was another game called Witch Hunter hahahaha

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
"Hello, dear subscribers and guests of the page. After all, we do not have time to finish the update as planned. Too much work and accumulated material had to be processed. We were hoping to traditionally shoot on the night of the thirtieth, but for some time we clearly understand that this will not happen. So it's already July. The finish line is somewhere nearby."

Pfff... My excuse was much better.

Reactions: nemo22 and Rediska

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
"Dear patrons, we were totally going to post an update but ended up just too busy exchanging handjobs as we pocketed your money, you dumb schmucks, lol."

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
They've posted again on their Patreon, but it's just babble about how terrible their code base is so not even worth repeating here. Oh and a few AI CG's of cupid, because that's what everyone has been asking for all this time.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Sad the state this game is in, great art, great thematic, little action, too much filler and almost no releases.
For who opened the game and saw the menu zombie alike creatures having fun with Jack, to years later NOTHING like that have happened is sad.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
Subverse came out with a new full 3d update over an hour long and 2 more in the past with one with a 3 hr long gameplay in the time for Witch hunter put out one 5 min long update almost a year and a half a go. And most of there gameplay art is reused over and over in the game. And if you seen the photo of there work area, you can see that they have a topgear setup for the P.C. to put out the game ON TIME.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
If you want the game to be completed you have to stop funding them.

There it is.
That's the solution.
it would be nice if the 600+ stop, but they don't. I stop 3 yrs back when I post how they ripping people off with the half ass updates they r doing, got a nice band for it and they deleted the post so know one could read it, but we all know what there doing.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes