VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
If you want the game to be completed you have to stop funding them.

There it is.
That's the solution.
Unfortunately that might work at first but then they'd probably just cancel it due to "insufficient funding". They know exactly what they are doing and have no shame whatsoever.

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
Unfortunately that might work at first but then they'd probably just cancel it due to "insufficient funding". They know exactly what they are doing and have no shame whatsoever.

I see no difference.

In the current state of affairs the game will never be completed.
They just won't give up the free funding for anything.
To be fair, no one would.

If there's one chance in our favor is just that.
STOP the funding immediately.
Reach out to those Patreons.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I see no difference.

In the current state of affairs the game will never be completed.
They just won't give up the free funding for anything.
To be fair, no one would.

If there's one chance in our favor is just that.
STOP the funding immediately.
Reach out to those Patreons.
Ultimately I do agree with you. The state of affairs is really unfortunate considering how professionally and smoothly done the animations are. The game could be great if they cared more about the art instead of the income.

Reactions: yoshemitsu

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
Subverse came out with a new full 3d update over an hour long and 2 more in the past with one with a 3 hr long gameplay in the time for Witch hunter put out one 5 min long update almost a year and a half a go. And most of there gameplay art is reused over and over in the game. And if you seen the photo of there work area, you can see that they have a topgear setup for the P.C. to put out the game ON TIME.
Well you can try to give Teamborsch some £1,668,626
like FOVstudios get in kickstarter, and maybe red goez fasta

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Ultimately I do agree with you. The state of affairs is really unfortunate considering how professionally and smoothly done the animations are. The game could be great if they cared more about the art instead of the income.
IMHO you are a little wrong. They are painting a great art. Their weakness is in unfinished storyline. After every update they think that the storyline can be improved and improved and improved and so on without any logical finish.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
IMHO you are a little wrong. They are painting a great art. Their weakness is in unfinished storyline. After every update they think that the storyline can be improved and improved and improved and so on without any logical finish.
I meant the "art" of making a game in the first place. I wish they had more passion for game development instead of mostly being concerned with maintaining a steady profit.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I meant the "art" of making a game in the first place. I wish they had more passion for game development instead of mostly being concerned with maintaining a steady profit.
But I said that they make game development for game development not for the result. Maybe they lost any profit, who knows?

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
The Devs said they were running behind on June 28 and the update was going to be late, but still it been 3 weeks of radio silence WITH NO INFO ON THE UPDATE. I give up on these fucker and there game. All they do is piss me off with all there excuses way can't keep up with there UPDATE. Its been over a year and I don't count the DEC. (5 min. gameplay) they gave us. That was a kick into our blue balls LOL.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2022
i checked a month later just to be sure the update was done, and it's STILL not done? Didn't they say it would be delivered in June? It's almost August :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
It's not that there late with the update that piss me off. It's that it is been a month since they said that there running late and we have not heard from them all this time on what is up. How hard is it to say where they are at with the update 1 time a week.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes