VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
Patron:
hope its true, so done with their fake promises.

2 Min.
A few hours. We finish and correct the errors. Dogs run around holding their underpants in their teeth backwards...

mbe the last strange part means there is a scene with the doggo at the cemetary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx
Apr 5, 2022
if this update really exists, I want to know who will be the vigilante who will leak it here, honestly, if there's one thing these guys don't deserve, it's respect. I really don't understand how their current patrons trust them and pay monthly for nothing, and how these guys could get new patrons having such a bad reputation. It's been years and we've never seen Jack do anything sexually relevant (yeah, I remember the siren part, but honestly? it sucks).

Reactions: subwofer
Nov 23, 2020
It's just that I've been following the project for about 2 years for a very long time before the update seemed to come out more often, then they stopped and I thought it was abandoned
so this game came out in 2017 -2018 they never change in the way of their content, we are at 8 months with this update, they will lose a lot of people if this update is short trust me on that

shahid256

Jun 29, 2023
so this game came out in 2017 -2018 they never change in the way of their content, we are at 8 months with this update, they will lose a lot of people if this update is short trust me on that
I believe I believe if the update is short, it will be very sad to wait 8 months for what?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes