VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

stavrosmm

Aug 8, 2023
WHT - Jack's Mod

Heya gang,

I've been working on a 'mod' of this game. I'm attaching the files at the bottom of this paragraph.

What it is:

A short (Maybe 30 minutes?) VN with Sam and Jack, set around the time that Jack finally starts getting corrupted. The game itself was coded//written from scratch, with the images either recycled (re: photoshopped), or recontextualized. My ren'py skills are non-existent, and my photoshop skills aren't great either. But feel free to edit the files//game in any way you see fit.

What's in it:

Day1
New Dialogue
-Jack Breast Expansion
-Jack Boobjob (Edited)

Night1
New Dialogue
-Jack Bath Masturbation scenes (x2)
-Jack Cowgirl Teasing (Edited)
-Jack Cowgirl (Edited)
-Jack Doggystyle (Edited)
-Jack Mating Press (Edited)

Day2
New Dialogue

Night2
New Dialogue
-Jack Ahegao (Edited)
-Jack v. Wolf (Same scenes as regular game, but now it's actually happening and not 'just a dream')

Plans for future versions:
-Adjust levels on jack's face during cowgirl teasing. I had a filter over my screen and didn't realize how red she'd gotten.
-Tidy up mating press scene. Jack's hair is a mess.
-May try to do this for other games that have either died or gotten glacially slow w/ updates. LMK if there's any you'd like me to look at.

SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY:

pc-
Mega
mac-
Mega

My laptop is so fucked up, i can't even play this or the actual game, i don't know what's happening, at first i didn't think of playing only for such a small update, but when i saw this mod i got persuaded, but now my old ass laptop won't work :rolleyes:

Can anyone post some videos from these modded scenes above AND the new Jack and Sam dream scene of this new update? I know people are mostly into complaining about the scamming operations and selfishness of Team Borsch in this thread, but can someone be selfless and screen record these segments? :cry:

Dplaful

Apr 6, 2019
So the Crimson Curse is still a one way road? I just played it for the first time in years and I cannot find a cure even though I talk Lucy out of it. Do you have to restart all over?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the Crimson Curse is still a one way road? I just played it for the first time in years and I cannot find a cure even though I talk Lucy out of it. Do you have to restart all over?
if jack completed ritual when lucy vampire was banging uncle then no curse but if not then game over.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyway, I think you can already give this game as dead, this was the worst update so far, a year doing a shit like this, reusing old image for what? For Jack to get just a kiss on the cheek? Anyway, I feel sorry for those who still support these thieves.
well mc got to fuck jack too in her dreams.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
the long awaited update. still really not worth it to play though. they added NOTHING!!!
pretty sad tbh

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes