VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When are you supposed to get "Water QS"?
I'm on like day 90 and I can't really do anything anymore.
if you mean merthing quest then go fishing and eventually merthing pops up. also some quests are date related so past that day and can't do it.

BeardGothik

Oct 6, 2021
if you mean merthing quest then go fishing and eventually merthing pops up. also some quests are date related so past that day and can't do it.
I mean the ingredient for Hunter's Brew
I have even followed both of the walkthroughs step by step, and still don't get any Water QS for it.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
That`s there method of working. Everytime they rewrite and "improve" game mechanics a little, and make some little changes to the quests that you always forget. You need to start a game from the very beginning to see all changes in all quests.
bro its been like a year, their method of work isnt working XD
i mean u can nut on some buns now but its unfair to say this is an update especially since theyphrased it like it was in the changelogs.

makingapie

Jul 30, 2021
can please someone upload a fucking save before the new cemetery series?

bunch of us just stuck because of that stupid 'send Jack to mop up at the old cemetery' bug.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
can please someone upload a fucking save before the new cemetery series?

bunch of us just stuck because of that stupid 'send Jack to mop up at the old cemetery' bug.
It`s not a bug, it`s the feature :)
Maybe they suppose that sending Jack to cemetery is her uncle`s main aim (really, aim, not purpose :)).

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Does anyone know where I can download characters for daz 3d for free? As I live in Brazil, it is too expensive things to buy there on the site, the real pro dollar is too expensive, and I intend to create my game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know where I can download characters for daz 3d for free? As I live in Brazil, it is too expensive things to buy there on the site, the real pro dollar is too expensive, and I intend to create my game
torrents.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did you do this on rar app or just using normal files?
Because i can't copy the files to the data
don't have android phone and searching gave various results. you could ask from the66, he's kinda expert on android versions.

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
Did you do this on rar app or just using normal files?
Because i can't copy the files to the data
bro use some external rar app becoz android storage system(my phone) don't let u go thru all data files. u can only view them with external app and puts the save file desire place.

Reactions: TatayDigs
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes