VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
What is missing in the Team Borsch's project?
Perhaps the work and a decent attitude?
To some, our Borsch may seem over-salted, and to others undercooked...
Where did they learn to cook, in the GULAG? (You will have to wait for an hour and a half, after which the guard with the machine gun will give you half a cup of watered down carrot soup.)

Reactions: Samtimex

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
A whole month has passed since the last borscht and they claim that the promised tomorrow has already arrived)) At best, 3 seconds of the new addition will be released in mid-January.

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
lol his keeping up to date will only last so long, every time he gets a working crew he saps the money and wont finalize shit when they keep making excuses for him until they have enough then productivity stops. he does it every time without fail

• Angry
Reactions: WackedWu

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
Alas and ah, but this also happens — the big nine-frame animation that Mr. Beef has been working on for the last two days suddenly seemed so absurd to him that he deleted everything at once with an unwavering hand. And only a couple of cups of tea later, he realized what and how it should have been corrected and is now working hard to restore and improve it.
Wow! They made the dumbest excuse ever!

Just a tiny step away from bullshit like:

Oh, I've made the whole update, with 286 scenes, 3 hours long animations, 9000+ hours of gameplay,
Jack fucked by everyone in the game in every hole in 4K new 3D unreal engine 5...
Hired Sasha Grey and Ron Jeremy for motion capture and voice-over for every dialogue line...

But I thought that it looks not good enough so I deleted it all

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Wow! They made the dumbest excuse ever!

Just a tiny step away from bullshit like:

Oh, I've made the whole update, with 286 scenes, 3 hours long animations, 9000+ hours of gameplay,
Jack fucked by everyone in the game in every hole in 4K new 3D unreal engine 5...
Hired Sasha Grey and Ron Jeremy for motion capture and voice-over for every dialogue line...

But I thought that it looks not good enough so I deleted it all
I had that report for you, Boss, the greatest report you've ever seen, 150 pages it was, loads of graphs and charts and shit, but... ...my dog ate it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes