VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
So it seems the dick dev has save edit protection, now you can't even mingle with your own save. They can't solve the bugs for the love of their dear lives but can set up a useless anti tampering for saves. Any way of changing gold now? I refuse to grind this half baked stuff because you can't even work at the factory in a consistent basis and getting 8-10 gold on the street isn't a real option

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
So it seems the dick dev has save edit protection, now you can't even mingle with your own save. They can't solve the bugs for the love of their dear lives but can set up a useless anti tampering for saves. Any way of changing gold now? I refuse to grind this half baked stuff because you can't even work at the factory in a consistent basis and getting 8-10 gold on the street isn't a real option
Sounds more like it's probably the new built in Ren'Py save safety protection which is bugged and, no matter what you select, won't actually let you use an amended save.
Try this

Reactions: Dfour

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
console commands, just use your fav search engine and search renpy money cheat and 1 of links tells how to do it.

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
WHT_White_Ladys_Retreat_PC-pc\renpy\common\00Console.rpy

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False <- Set this to True

Open the console in game using Shift+O

bablo = 1000 (or whatever amount you want - Read that this will not work until you've left the Hole with Jack)

Seems to work but not tried spending any of it yet.

Reactions: Dfour
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes