VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
WHT_White_Ladys_Retreat_PC-pc\renpy\common\00Console.rpy

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False <- Set this to True

Open the console in game using Shift+O

bablo = 1000 (or whatever amount you want - Read that this will not work until you've left the Hole with Jack)

Seems to work but not tried spending any of it yet.
Sorry for late response. Actually found another saveedit webpage which actually adressed this very issue. It seems is native to Ren'Py rather than the dev doing weird stuff. Thank you anyway, its good to know this easier way to edit stuff

Reactions: Jimwalrus

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Looks like they are starting to train AI for backgrounds

Hello, folks!

Today we are here to inform you that work on the project is proceeding normally. After all, we started assembling those small pieces about gardening that we talked about earlier.

Assembly is a creative process, but it is very meticulous and not fast at all. Therefore, so that you don't get bored, I suggest you play the good old game and find 10 differences in the presented pictures;) and share your opinion on how you like our greenhouse modified for the needs of the mischief farm in comments.

Particularly meticulous botanists will soon be offered a new monograph by Mr. Gardener for review, to keep their imagination in good shape, so to speak.

Stay in touch and thank you for being with us!

tukai_69

Dec 15, 2023
Any latest save please and where do I copy the saves? Also can we replay the sex scenes like school of lust rpg?
I just want the juicy bits without grinding like a maniac

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any latest save please and where do I copy the saves? Also can we replay the sex scenes like school of lust rpg?
I just want the juicy bits without grinding like a maniac
dunno about saves but near all sexscenes are replayable (atm i think 3 aren't replayable) although 1 reqs goldnuggets and those aren't gotten since earlish game.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
A small update about the garden will only be released in mid-January. Unfortunately, the gnomes will not get into it. Assembly is always difficult.
Lmao, they are straight up taking the piss at this point. But hey, if it works and people still throw money at them, can't blame them honestly.

Reactions: Jarul

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Even the text feels like AI wrote it.
Maybe you are right. If I`m not mistaken, they are writing all texts on russian and then translate them to english. Maybe they use auto-translater such as google-translate (AI, IMHO) or something similar :)

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Maybe you are right. If I`m not mistaken, they are writing all texts on russian and then translate them to english. Maybe they use auto-translater such as google-translate (AI, IMHO) or something similar :)
Hooray. This will be their next excuse. "We're sorry, but the AI has gone on strike. It's demanding higher pay and better working conditions. We hope to reach an agreement soon, until then, the update is delayed.":rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hooray. This will be their next excuse. "We're sorry, but the AI has gone on strike. It's demanding higher pay and better working conditions. We hope to reach an agreement soon, until then, the update is delayed.":rolleyes:
it never comes when promised.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes