VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Vayra3001

Jul 22, 2020
well technically if someone made a parody of this game, they are not infringing the copyright laws but I think this is to a certain extend, that's why certain mods or derivatives dont qualify for a sue.
but still I guess if someone wants to do something with this ip and not have problems...he will probably need to publish his thing totally complete and without charge anything, so if he get's in problem he just disappear.
he will probably do this for the love of the art more than anything else.

Last edited:

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019

Hello, dear patrons and all those who believe and love our project!

It's time to break the silence and admit that we took a bit too big a bite to digest it quickly. An unpleasant surprise, as always, came from nowhere — namely, directly from Patreon. Recently, new rules regarding adult projects have come into force on the platform. To put it in a nutshell, now it means no violence, no coercion, no ambiguity, everything should be crystal clear, by mutual agreement of the parties who are in their right mind and firm memory, and lead to the exclusive mutual satisfaction of all interested parties... otherwise, a lifetime ban without the right to appeal.

A little too much, but OK, we decided first, because all kinds of slavery, violence and abuse were initially unacceptable to me as an author. And then we thought about it deeply... is it that the concept of dwarves will have to be very thoroughly redrawn?.. Well, basically... yes, it can be so. And what about this moment in the already finished version? But in that picture, Jack has a kind of unhappy face... In general, it is clear that, if desired, you can get to the pillar. And what to do if the desire suddenly arises, and now you can't really file an appeal with explanations... And here we thought hard. The problem is that while Patreon remains the main platform that brings us income from the project and we would not like to lose it yet. Therefore, we have temporarily removed links to the current version of the game, as well as all the art that can be misinterpreted.

Now we are actively working to return the link to the version of the game that meets all the new rules of the platform as soon as possible. In parallel, we are trying to promote the project on third-party resources. We tried to combine all this with work on the update, but, to be honest, the work of castrating our own project is extremely demoralizing, so for now this point has been put on pause. However, I really hope that very soon we will be able to please you, albeit with a fair delay, with some pleasant surprise (download links will be available in the usual order of precedence) ^_^.

Don't get lost, and thank you for being with us!
Long story short and to save you time and a click; update is delayed.

Due to recent changes in Patreon guidelines, they've apparently had to remove or alter parts of the game to abide by said changes. They have even removed the download link (for now).

Reactions: Onlifans25
Aug 22, 2023

Due to recent changes in Patreon guidelines, they've apparently had to remove or alter parts of the game to abide by said changes. They have even removed the download link (for now).
Soo, are they continuing being lazy pricks, or is there truth with those rule changes from Patreon? I talked to a game dev of another game about future updates, and he said that he has to be really careful what he puts in the game because of Patreons ridiculous rules.

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022

Oh lol. There is for example SubscribeStar where a character still can fuck their relatives. Just ask your patrons to move there:FacePalm:

Reactions: Cirro84

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
Imagine taking three months to draw a scene, but then you draw one in a day implying that there could have been content.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
mod game ...
My words.
I once created a little mod for the bunny costume, because that did not fire for me, so it seems proper to reuse the content and spice things up.
Good thing is the assets are separated. A few new clothing sets would be a nice goodie. Also what about AI 'n' shits? Anybody knowledgeable here??

If I want that wannabe hunter bitch gang-bang raped by all kinds of rat pack ingame, those Patreon fuckers can lick their own stinky pampers clean.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019

Or in otherwords, we need a hero to make available the "current" version Borsch has suppressed until they can self-censor it to fit Patreon's latest batch of nonsense rules.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
What about links on page 1? Suppose whey are still alive :)
Does the latest version available here not say it was updated August of last year? According to Borsch's post on Patreon, it sounded like they had a new version that patrons had access to, but have blocked access to it because it's not friendly to the latest arbitrary changes to Da Rules.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Does the latest version available here not say it was updated August of last year?
As dumb as it sounds, that is when the last update was released. Version 'White Lady's Retreat', 8th August 2023. 9 months ago and no update. Has become a signature of this game's development.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Or in otherwords, we need a hero to make available the "current" version Borsch has suppressed until they can self-censor it to fit Patreon's latest batch of nonsense rules.
Wonder how other game devs ever managed to comply to demented publisher rules?? Must still be one of the few great mysteries of this and 593,783 other universes out there.
...Oh wait! 'Somebody'(TM) got the assets and sat down, made a so-called fan patch, which 'somehow' could a time later be found 'somewhere' else on the inets.
Not that ppl wouldn't, e.g. over here, but for it to happen certain devs needed to build up a solid fanbase, no brown nosing simp brigade.
Decisions, decisions. Come back to bite you, quelle surprise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they already once changed sam's and jack's relationship and then went back to uncle and niece.

Reactions: kingz1
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes