VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
But how? I gave Jack the summer suite, I gave her brew a couple of time and big breast potion. I visited her at night. The dwarf works the mines. But no more books in the library, no more clothes to buy. And a monster tree where I found the mushrooms. What to do?
build the training camp
screenshot0001.png

The dwarf quest is not yet complete, only in the next update, so I hope.

The library books as soon as Jack finished reading one, there was already another one in the library to buy.

If there are no more clothes in the store and you already bought the jack workout clothes.

And the monstrous tree you have to defeat it (with the help of potions) to be able to win a blowjob from one of the Asian sisters

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
you already completed the other quests. it's just that it seems bugs and no one can unlock the quest 1 : hunter equipement. Which was available during previous versions.
The same for me. I've pretty much done everything else.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I'm stuck right before Quest 3 Night walking. I don't know why, It says i have a quest on but I believe I've done everything up to this point, dwarf is working, fixed machine, I got Jack the summer outfit, I can't even sen Jack to train anymore, all maxed. I think it may be because of the Fi-fi Quest, . But I have no clue what this "unfinished" quest is. Is there a way to know?

Edit: I got past that by avoiding the mail completely.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Started new game...but now there is more problem with all other quest too...
you already finished Boris' quest line, but it's only possible after Jack starts hunting. so why are in your save file the hunting equipment quest and shooting practice quest not even started?
i tested the game and am pretty sure, i saw all possible content. i won't waste anymore time here. if you don't like this, please play the original android port of the dev and ask him for help of your problems.

AlexBlack

Feb 16, 2019
you already finished Boris' quest line, but it's only possible after Jack starts hunting. so why are in your save file the hunting equipment quest and shooting practice quest not even started?
i tested the game and am pretty sure, i saw all possible content. i won't waste anymore time here. if you don't like this, please play the original android port of the dev and ask him for help of your problems.
I have no idea how i did it...i think ... will have to redownload.
Thanks for the answer.

mrhappy886

Dec 29, 2018
Im stuck on day 80 with no new quest what so ever!? Im gonna drop this game to free up some space for games with content!

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes