VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Lasta147

Formerly 'Nadzer'
Jan 1, 2022

He said android links will come in 24 hours. These are the boosty versions.

Edit: android versions added.

Last edited:

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
So, Sam got nothing again, huh? :HideThePain: They could have at least made a scene with Mina. But surprisingly this update turned out to be quite good. Not for one year of work, of course, considering the AI backgrounds, but still.

Reactions: Polacotrece

Polacotrece

Aug 23, 2023
I quite liked the game. I was expecting something less. I hope Team Borsch gets back into the swing of things and brings us something new in 6 months...

MRpicle

Feb 28, 2024
I quite liked the game. I was expecting something less. I hope Team Borsch gets back into the swing of things and brings us something new in 6 months...
I also liked the update, although it's very little for a year and a half. I liked.

I saw these guys lose practically half of their subscribers, now they're going to do everything to get them back, they're going to start doing Jack scenes

Reactions: Polacotrece

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
How did you get the second one?
I have to do an oral to get a snowflake but it only happens when you're drunk
actually, can't tell the exact path, cause of various save-loads, but
you can get up to 4 flakes from circle pit, poetry and riddles. then you don't go oral with snowman and get some sleep. You'll wake up with someone jerking in the dark, just let him - when lights go on you'll get another star and that would be enough to win. and just don't drink anymore.
You'll get good ending that I think is supposed to be canon, cause it reveals what's going on from the start.

Reactions: Jimwalrus
Aug 22, 2023
actually, can't tell the exact path, cause of various save-loads, but
you can get up to 4 flakes from circle pit, poetry and riddles. then you don't go oral with snowman and get some sleep. You'll wake up with someone jerking in the dark, just let him - when lights go on you'll get another star and that would be enough to win. and just don't drink anymore.
You'll get good ending that I think is supposed to be canon, cause it reveals what's going on from the start.
how to get a flake from riddles? do you need to take drink before that?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes