VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Alright fellas, before i bother downloading:

Are the scenes worth the effort that apparently is required? Because it has reached a point, where i honestly can't be bothered putting in anything that could be considered effort.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
The content of this "update" was actually somewhat worthwhile, well at least compared to the "usual" updates this game got in the past.

jack .jpg

But i can't seem to get to this part with a clear head, so i can get the third ending. Despite the "guide" that ZOObastik posted earlier. And honestly i can't be bothered investing more than like 5 minutes into it.

Now to wait another year, to see any sign of life in terms of this game :HideThePain:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So the only thing i am missing, is Jack kicking "Santa". Not going to bother to get the "true ending" then.

Thanks for sharing (y)

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
The content of this "update" was actually somewhat worthwhile, well at least compared to the "usual" updates this game got in the past.

View attachment 4065093

But i can't seem to get to this part with a clear head, so i can get the third ending. Despite the "guide" that ZOObastik posted earlier. And honestly i can't be bothered investing more than like 5 minutes into it.

Now to wait another year, to see any sign of life in terms of this game :HideThePain:

Just did it.. I think you have to talk to the Barman and drink once the first drink but talk to him right after.
He gives you a snowflake.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
This is not an update, it's a short side game to make us think they gave us new content, but no it is not part of the main game that way the game is still mark as abandoned. It's just another stall tactic.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes