VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
I would like to discuss one thing...
Why does such a pretty quality game have so few fans? I saw games where stupidly crooked 3d pictures without animations, but at the same time they have a lot of patrons on patreon. Is this world crazy?

Reactions: OGRey

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Why does such a pretty quality game have so few fans? I saw games where stupidly crooked 3d pictures without animations, but at the same time they have a lot of patrons on patreon. Is this world crazy?
Well tbh this game sure takes a while to update

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Most people are idiots. Ever noticed how all the best tv-shows get cancelled while utter shit crap keeps rolling for 29 seasons?

Reactions: groonan28 and OGRey

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
This game has a gorgeous arstyle and the premise has potential, but damn there is a serious lack of content after all this time
A story:
1. saw the game at the early beggining - exited, sub to patreon.
2. shit update
3. shit update
4. shit update - some people start critique and devs response like: we ok, you not.
5. OMG big announce of rework! - exited (year passed to this or so)
6. shit update - what a surprise. leave patreon - as i notice they lose few dozens of patrons after release that horrible "Rework".

P.S. they never do their work in-time when they announce - there always "problems".
P.S.S. since people asking what it the problem - i guess they will learn what, sooner or later.

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
A story:
1. saw the game at the early beggining - exited, sub to patreon.
2. shit update
3. shit update
4. shit update - some people start critique and devs response like: we ok, you not.
5. OMG big announce of rework! - exited (year passed to this or so)
6. shit update - what a surprise. leave patreon - as i notice they lose few dozens of patrons after release that horrible "Rework".

P.S. they never do their work in-time when they announce - there always "problems".
P.S.S. since people asking what it the problem - i guess they will learn what, sooner or later.
stat0001.jpg

Reactions: Moosy

demtimot

May 6, 2017
My poor reload button
Save yourself (and your poor refresh button) the pain mate, it's not even out on their patreon yet as far as i can tell. i reckon it's gonna be another 24hours at least before it appears here. and that's assuming they don't delay their release in the first place.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Save yourself (and your poor refresh button) the pain mate, it's not even out on their patreon yet as far as i can tell. i reckon it's gonna be another 24hours at least before it appears here. and that's assuming they don't delay their release in the first place.
Don't lose your faith!

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
It's 7pm in most of the EU, I'm pretty sure they're Russians though so that doesn't really matter.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes