VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
D

Deleted member 154834

Is there anything more left do with Lucy after you talk with her at the bar?

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
love what the creatures' acid do, but I am stuck in that labyrinth
Once you reach a room with haze and mushrooms, look for a room with skulls, click, on them and go back to the mushroom room, then head north, you'll find Dwarf and the giant slug

Reactions: gruntcy

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I'm more interested in the bath scene that is mentioned, the alchemic foam, would that be the Liquid Luck?

wavelets

May 28, 2017
Card game bug - I guess don't play the card game? It's pretty useless, you can just set the bablo variable in console for money anyway. Also don't click the fishing spot.

Other console commands so far seem to be only useful to alter the event conditions and game progression. Type vars() or dir() (forgot which one exactly) to see the list of game variables. They are spelled pretty much arbitrarily and some are russian transliterations, soooo... learn russian? Relation, morality and corruption variables seem to exist but don't seem to do anything at this point. I missed the lucy scene when you supposed to visit her same night you save her husband (didn't figure out you just go in the door opposite of yours), but setting the lucifirstscene=True allowed me to revisit it. (the scene was meh) For some reason the console is... very slow, like 3 second delay for every command. Never happened to me in renpy games before.

Good game. I am fine with slow development since these pictures probably take way more time to create than 3d cg. Uncomfortable with the whole trans business and confusion with he/she pronouns, feel like the game concept would just be cleaner without it.

'Factory' was mistranslated as 'Fabric' a couple times and probably slipped unnoticed because it is a valid english word. Edit: Fabrica means factory in russian, guess it was borrowed from german

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This update is merely a bug fix of the mine labirynth. The main update will or should be few days later.
They are simply baiting.
I always support on patreon for a month or two, creators which games are like.
I suppose this one will be a month only and never come back...
Reminds me of Library Story, meh...

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
Haven't played this game yet, but it looks very promising.

That being said, anyone know how many hours of content this game currently has?

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I keep the game waiting so long, over one year. Is this worty to play right now(enough fab matterial) or I have to wait a little longer?

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I keep the game waiting so long, over one year. Is this worty to play right now(enough fab matterial) or I have to wait a little longer?
Unless there is A LOT of new sex scene in this late update, I don't think it have enough interesting things for now : you'll get preliminary, but no real and concret fap material

Reactions: rykdragon
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes