VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So weir, i cannot remember any polls about Penny??? Been supposrting untill May, when i cancelled. What a lots of bollockS!!

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yea I don’t see any reason to support these guys anymore.
It's pretty sad since this game has awesome art and a huge potential, if only the time between the updates was worth the wait but it isn't :(

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
If you listen to them, they think of a lot of stuff, but with this rhythm in two years, they will not be there yet.
Oh yes, by the way there's a new character.

Reactions: Canto Forte

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If you listen to them, they think of a lot of stuff, but with this rhythm in two years, they will not be there yet.
Oh yes, by the way there's a new character.
Yeah that's the problem, they only think, and this for a long time now, we don't even have a proper scene with the main female character after two years lol

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I don’t understand why they wouldn’t even even create a simple roadmap to when we’ll see scenes with the main character. It’s been one huge case of blue balls the entire development

Reactions: jowishg and OGRey

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Seems like a lot of progress there, considering you can't see Jack in anything compromising unless they're sleeping in the current build we have here-- as far as I can tell at least.

Reactions: abodm3h

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
I put my penny for two or three new pics with Jack. For one pic per month. Looks like good enough for they.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes