VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
the fish "turns" to oil automatically. no need to do anything.
However, how to send Jack hunting is a mystery, if you start from a 100% completed save form the previous version? anybody know?
Suppose I have oil, then why does the massage session with Jack not start? He writes that there is no oil.
My cemetery is 23% + 0% complete. At 23%, he writes that the continuation in the next version, at 0% does not allow at all.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
anybody know how to get apple juice?
is there only one massage scene? I have more oil but the option is lost.
same with bathing with Jack?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Game On! Go Balls to the ... err ... pillow and engage in night time shenanigans;)!!!

W.I.T.H .. F.A.R .. R.E.A.C.H.I.N.G .. C.O.N.S.E.Q.U.E.N.C.E.S ... ;)!!!
I did not get that, can you pls explain in more detail what you have found (maybe with spoiler tag?)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Such a completionist .. tsk .. tsk .. This do it all persona you are sporting these days ...
Not working all that great now ... is it ... ;)??!?

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Other games succeed to have at least 30 mins of content per update. This game has 5 mins (if grind is not included). I guess I will check again in a couple of years.

Reactions: cooldude33

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I think my save is broken.

I have the task "send jack to mop up ad the cemetery", but the cemetery isn't available because i have complete all the events.
you are not alone, we are all in the same boat.. makes you wonder how much thought was put into this "update".. very sad, because the game has huge potential..

Reactions: doc69ppb

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
maybe i´m stupid and its just for fun but what changes occure if i chose one of the items in jacks suitcase at the beginning?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes