VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

interitusdei

Feb 27, 2019
Can't seem to find the Apple Juice or get access to the new cemetery quests (if there are any). Also, can't send Jack to training, I get the same "I should work out a new set of exercises message".

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Can't seem to find the Apple Juice or get access to the new cemetery quests (if there are any). Also, can't send Jack to training, I get the same "I should work out a new set of exercises message".
looks like you have reached the end of the game dude
this update only goes so far

Reactions: interitusdei

faba

Jun 2, 2017
the games always crashes after a few minutes - saves or new game,anyone else has same experience?

Last edited:

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Did you try and use UnRen to unlock the console? Cause that's the error I got when I tried
Yes I tried, but UnRen only turns on the consoles so how can it spoil the whole game. In another game (I don't remember the title) there was something called 00console only then the game was secured. And now it looks like the line of code is shifted or something is missing. But I don't know, maybe I just don't know, thank you for any help.

Reactions: lOlNoo

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
Yes I tried, but UnRen only turns on the consoles so how can it spoil the whole game. In another game (I don't remember the title) there was something called 00console only then the game was secured. And now it looks like the line of code is shifted or something is missing. But I don't know, maybe I just don't know, thank you for any help.
Yeah I used the UnRen.bat script, and it seems to create a number of duplicate files that will much up the game.
If you want to enable console just edit one line from the following file:

in the gameroot/renpy/common/00console.rpy
find "config.console = False"
replace with config.console = True"

allday

Jul 20, 2019
How do I get more experience to send Jack to the north side for the hunt? Also, is Hunter's Quest bugged or is it " to be updated in the future?

interitusdei

Feb 27, 2019
Can someone tell me where I can find some fish oil. or do i find it in the fishing spot. I can't seem to catch any though.
You have to click on the water circles you see at the fishing spot. There are three or four, depending on the situation and you don't always get fish (you will get frogs and boots and at least one time a mermaid your cupid devil will try to seduce).

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
How do I get more experience to send Jack to the north side for the hunt? Also, is Hunter's Quest bugged or is it " to be updated in the future?
Supposing the content is actually there and Jack's low level of progress isn't being used to hide that fact, you could just edit your save to increase Jack's experience...

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes