VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Weasleyman

Sep 9, 2019
View attachment 119429

Overview:
Take an ambitious young, possibly even a bit arrogant, heroine (what can a man do when young?) with some interesting sexual kinks. Give her a patient and wise mentor, who is not void of his own personal problems, inclinations and passions. Spice it up with a pound of promiscuity, add a half-pint of humor. And finally place it to simmer on the low heat in the city full of supernatural mysteries, in the city braided with web of intrigue, sunk in vice, riddled with corruption and smog bound. That's how you create a quality novella-game for adults.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-01
Game Updated: 2019-08-30
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Cold Summer
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:

View attachment 17698 View attachment 17699 View attachment 17700 View attachment 17701
Does anyone know where to find Boris?

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
If you need some details for crafting potion's, just use console, like that "applejuice=1" you can take whatever you want(i mean other ingredients, just write the name of it).Sorry for my eng =\.

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
I don't know how to explain this but i found Boris in this f****g cave. Just walk around try to find bones and destroy them (i mean don't go away) then you must to go back into cave where was "goblins" idk some ghost's who harrased Jack, that's it go West and you found him! Gratz! Again sorry for my English.

Reactions: Servet545454

Reaper54

Apr 24, 2018
I don't know how to explain this but i found Boris in this f****g cave. Just walk around try to find bones and destroy them (i mean don't go away) then you must to go back into cave where was "goblins" idk some ghost's who harrased Jack, that's it go West and you found him! Gratz! Again sorry for my English.
Can you explain how to get to the bones because im running in circles, i can go back to the bones

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
Can you explain how to get to the bones because im running in circles, i can go back to the bones
This cave has 2 spots of slugs. You must return to the first spot. Then go east, then north and you will see bones there. Or just go back until you get to the exit, the stones will lie there, click on them, you will have the choice not to do this or let Jaсk do it. Then go east, north, north and you will see the bones(You can go east twice and you will find a barrel click on it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sazah

Reaper54

Apr 24, 2018
This cave has 2 spots of slugs. You must return to the first spot. Then go east, then north and you will see bones there. Or just go back until you get to the exit, the stones will lie there, click on them, you will have the choice not to do this or let Jaсk do it. Then go east, north, north and you will see the bones(You can go east twice and you will find a barrel click on it).
Thanks but i found the way.thanks for help anyway

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
What's this patreon post about the uncensored version from the 12th of september please :unsure:

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes