VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Just reproduced this and I could redo the quest by resetting the following variables. Back-up your save in case.
Once you typed them go to Jack's room and the quest will re-appear.

Python:
borisvses=False
bilobval=False
goblinmemory=False
borisnashel=True
borismiss=False
spasaemgnoma=True
dungready=True
Did as instructed, but I couldn't find "bilobval" in the parameters of my save.
I always rotate the old save (the one I upload to modify) out to another folder before replacing it with the modded save.

shakeitbaby

Dec 13, 2018
i'm kinda stuck atm already made the south hunt 23% and the ghost scene at the cemetery , started the upgrade equipment quest but there is nothing i can do after that
now it says i should workout a new set of experience to be able to continue

Reactions: Papercut

Tusc

Aug 10, 2019
Did as instructed, but I couldn't find "bilobval" in the parameters of my save.
I always rotate the old save (the one I upload to modify) out to another folder before replacing it with the modded save.
So you can ignore that variable, by design its value is False and the script doesn't appear to edit it either.
Can you run the game and go see Jack again ? You should be able to redo the quest.

Note I am not editing the save file, I edit it live in the game using the command line.

mind of sharing how do you find these commands since developer crashes game ?
In the source files of the game. locations_alchemy.rpy in this case.

Last edited:

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
A very strange game. More than half of the events are executed randomly. What are the triggers for triggering these events is completely unclear. Therefore, when you do different repetitive actions, you hope that sooner or later something will happen, but nothing happens. Judging by what is written on the forum, there are several events that I have not seen and I just do not understand how to get them. There is practically no sexual content, although this game is declared as a game for adults. So I performed various events, but I do not know if there is anything further or not. There are no clues in the form of quest descriptions or a magazine to read, nothing. In the latest version, something similar to the list of quests appeared, it says that you need to send the girl to the cemetery. Ok, I sent it twice, I didn’t get any further than the point to send for hunting, however, the item about sending to the cemetery still hangs in this list of quests ...
A very strange game, some puzzles and unrelated events.

Cachapin

Nov 12, 2018
Im loving the game but im stuck, the south graveyard is at 25% in the ghost scene and i cant pass the after the glasses part. Also i have no idea how to get some of the ingredients for potions and cant buy the water pump. Can someone help me?

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
I seem to be having issues running this game as the developer. Whenever I set config.developer to true, I get a fatal "parsing the script failed" error which spits out a number of duplicate labels. The will only allow me to play when I set config.developer back to false.

I've had this problem for the past several updates to the game, so I hoping there would a solution to this predicament by now. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Just realized that config.console is a thing. UnRen's method for activating the console and dev options in game seems to completely destroy the game with that error I mentioned, and I thought config.developer was the only thing UnRen was changing. Thanks Alphex for your post on the previous page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tusc

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
im stuck after going into the cave to find boris also the gang chic from the bordello mina wants me to give her a sign i have no idea how to do that, i click give sign to mina goes outside and my only choice is leave. my southside %was at 23 i did the third massage scene. now my main quest is stuck at send jack to go mop up at the cemetery. is this all the content for the game so far?

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
im stuck after going into the cave to find boris also the gang chic from the bordello mina wants me to give her a sign i have no idea how to do that, i click give sign to mina goes outside and my only choice is leave. my southside %was at 23 i did the third massage scene. now my main quest is stuck at send jack to go mop up at the cemetery. is this all the content for the game so far?
the sign should be to make the lunar tea and give it to her.

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
jack fucks she doesnt get fucked <--- thats the problem.. thats where devs heads are at... the fact that sam and cupid peep on jack is very 70's.. thinking of the scene where jack is running from the hung zombie crew.. now if jack dropped her pants and grabs her pussy while screaming COME AND GET IT BOYS.. now that is entertainment..... o.0

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
I personally like the long burn. Wife and mother is one of the very beast games out there. I do not mind if they delay the inevitable.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Plz enough with the "slow Burn" talk the game takes 6 months to update and the story is progressing slower than that. If your definition of a "slow burn" is waiting 3 years for sexual content with the main character you have completely lost your marbles. And in my opinion if there were more groping and lewd scenes (not just sex)I would agree with you but obviously that's not the case

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Plz enough with the "slow Burn" talk the game takes 6 months to update and the story is progressing slower than that. If your definition of a "slow burn" is waiting 3 years for sexual content with the main character you have completely lost your marbles. And in my opinion if there were more groping and lewd scenes (not just sex)I would agree with you but obviously that's not the case
We talk about two different things. You complain about the slow development progress. I do totally agree with you. Devs are lazy asses and they should produce more content faster. My point is that they should not hurry turning Jack into a slut.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
My point is that they should not hurry turning Jack into a slut.
You are right in the sense that too many games have almost instant corruption that break immersion. Just look at feedback Ciri game received one update back.
What you are wrong about is hurrying. WHT devs for sure are not in a hurry :) In fact they are very slow with corruption. I fear that they will be stalling for as long as backers will let them. At the end we will have those phases: pure girl, slightly less pure girl and (after too many patrons back-out) we will go straight to last update with willing slutty gangbang with 7 dwarfs and a minotaur :/

Key to good game is to provide fun and engaging content through all of it lenght and not wait with it for later parts of the game that may never come.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes