• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes
Jul 2, 2017
Ok now 4 month without a release, can we get 5 ?
No honestly, they will most drop a update with 2 Jack teasing scenes some grind and scenes with the bad looking other characters. So around half the content most developers put out in a month.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Just remember that this game is art not just 3d models everything needs to be hand drawn. And with that in mind some artist draw faster than others.
I am sick of those calendars.. like who's using those

Certus

Jan 17, 2019
The developer is probably the brother of Akabur. Six months to wait for the update) Why then do games?) Pull money from Patreon?)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The developer is probably the brother of Akabur. Six months to wait for the update) Why then do games?) Pull money from Patreon?)
better than doing nothing for 2 years and pulling big money from patrons.

Yudz

Jun 28, 2018
Just remember that this game is art not just 3d models everything needs to be hand drawn. And with that in mind some artist draw faster than others.
I am sick of those calendars.. like who's using those
Exactly, not even fappable lmao.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
The artist there is probably is Akabur himself (judging by his drawing style), which works in several projects in turn...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul

babybaby25

Jan 2, 2020
sooo.. does anyone have the patreon here and could tell us naive followers when the next update is estimated to come out? xD I mean, on Team Borsch's patreon they changed *Winter Update comming soon* to *Upate comming soon*, making me believe it'll take quite a while :,)

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Akachan
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes