VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

PrinceAdam

Apr 13, 2020
we jackuminati member's have been waiting patiently for this shit. now we shall play and get disappointed naturally.. amen
Makes me wonder if they even have a road map of content for there story, or are they just winging it with random ass plots..

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Lucy..... we waited all This time for Lucy. Jack Is a Side character at This point. Well I guess we gotta Wait another 5 months for more Jack content. But If The next update after this one lacks Jack content I'll be extremely disappointed

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Greetings, Dear Patrons!
Here is finally our new update. We decided to call it ‘epidemic’ before all this terrible stuff started, cause the Epidemic of the Crimson Curse is a main theme of it. And then…the things went south and the name of it become even more relevant. That’s why we decided to make this update available to all of the Patrons at the same time – please, stay at home and enjoy WHT!
What you will find here?
- The main part of the story takes part after the night visit of the Vampire.
- It is a story about Lucy and you’ll see the little blondie in different angles and positions.
- It is Lucy’s story, and whether you like it or not, it will be ended. But, the end of it depends of your choice.
- Also, we’ve added a new location - Mary’s flat – and some little events connected with it.

Flowerway

Nov 17, 2019
Greetings, Dear Patrons!
Here is finally our new update. We decided to call it ‘epidemic’ before all this terrible stuff started, cause the Epidemic of the Crimson Curse is a main theme of it. And then…the things went south and the name of it become even more relevant. That’s why we decided to make this update available to all of the Patrons at the same time – please, stay at home and enjoy WHT!
What you will find here?
- The main part of the story takes part after the night visit of the Vampire.
- It is a story about Lucy and you’ll see the little blondie in different angles and positions.
- It is Lucy’s story, and whether you like it or not, it will be ended. But, the end of it depends of your choice.
- Also, we’ve added a new location - Mary’s flat – and some little events connected with it.
Pc version
Mac version
Android version
U are saint, mate.

Reactions: PATOXXW

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nearly 7 months and not even a little bit of Jack contents? They are already bad, but I didn't know they go much much lower than I though they could.
Again, any Patreons who supported them please just stop giving them money for a couple months and talk straight to their face unless they take it serious and updates their game faster and more content or no more money

Reactions: PrinceAdam

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Agreed. Well, its high time we moved to something else. How about we support High school of succubus? https://f95zone.to/threads/high-school-of-succubus-v1-36-two-succubi.10779/
The guy doesnt lock game behind paywall. The game gets updated every month (3 weeks to be exact). Come after 2 months and there is a meaty chunk of a game to played.
In comparison to HOS , this game is is just insulting.
Let see: A house in the rift, Corrupted kingdoms, Dark magic, Hero Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, Public sex life, Treasure of Nadia, Town of Passion, Zombie's retreat, Absolute power corruption, Horny Mage Academy Dark Tower... and many many more games updates as fast as weekly and even slow with 2-3 months but have a solid contents each updates
Tell me, why didn't we supporting them instead of wasting time and money for more than half a year with so little content you blink and miss it?

PrinceAdam

Apr 13, 2020
Let see: A house in the rift, Corrupted kingdoms, Dark magic, Hero Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, Public sex life, Treasure of Nadia, Town of Passion, Zombie's retreat, Absolute power corruption, Horny Mage Academy Dark Tower... and many many more games updates as fast as weekly and even slow with 2-3 months but have a solid contents each updates
Tell me, why didn't we supporting them instead of wasting time and money for more than half a year with so little content you blink and miss it?
corrupted kingdoms is great! I love a game with a sexy female lead... unfortunately TeamBosh dosnt want to develop theirs to much..

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes