VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Mara Sarth

Oct 25, 2017
Is the cemetery still closed off if you've done all previous quests there? I think i still need to save the husband, but it didn't let me back in...

perception

Aug 9, 2016
Is this good and how much content is in there like in hours?
This is good, unfortunately the authors are aware of this and/or busy with other stuff besides the game and don't update often with enough H content.
It's unfortunate, come back in like 5 years if they don't slow down even further.
Very rough eyeballed estimate: (You have like 3h "game" content w/ 10 mins of H content)

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Hm... while playing around with old saves I found a mermaid scene while fishing that I haven't seen before... Anyway, what I was about to say is, ppl complain about Game of Whores updates containing mostly wardrobe additions, but at this point a few nice outfits for Jack with each update would be an improvement :(

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hm... while playing around with old saves I found a mermaid scene while fishing that I haven't seen before... Anyway, what I was about to say is, ppl complain about Game of Whores updates containing mostly wardrobe additions, but at this point a few nice outfits for Jack with each update would be an improvement :(
At least Game of whores still have more H content and easier to follow and doing quest than witch hunter trainer, if you done 1 thing wrong in this game you could fuck up the whole quest and no other way but to reload your save again

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
So... the only Quest i have is: "Send Jack to mop up at the old cemetary". I can't give Jack tat task from her room.

Does anyone know what to do?

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
"I like that it's all about sexual tension and teasing and the developer keeps that line"
I've seen people defending the most inexcusable things in this site, but this is a new level
Pulling phrases out of context is of course very beautiful. It was about the heroine Jack, not about the content of the game as a whole or the paucity of its updates or quests.

faba

Jun 2, 2017
for me, it is crashing all the time, no matter whether I do a new game or use the provided saves.

When I get to the tavern and try for example to give a quest, I got this>

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/0511sport.rpy", line 120, in script
    s sam25 "So, here we are." #"Ну вот мы и на месте."
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/0511sport.rpy", line 120, in script
    s sam25 "So, here we are." #"Ну вот мы и на месте."
  File "E:\Data\many\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "E:\Data\many\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "E:\Data\many\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Witch Hunter Trainer spring fresh ver. mac.
Mon Apr 13 21:26:09 2020

I got errors for nearly all actions...

I noticed it says mac version, but it si on windows...

faba

Jun 2, 2017
...after speaking to Schwarz, the bartender

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/towntalk.rpy", line 126, in script
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/towntalk.rpy", line 126, in script
    menu:
  File "E:\Data\many\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "E:\Data\many\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "E:\Data\many\WHT_epidemic_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Witch Hunter Trainer spring fresh ver. mac.
Mon Apr 13 21:30:24 2020
This started to do a few versions back...like a year ago or so :)

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Pitiful update.

Such a shame because their artist, the talented one, is drawing stuff like:
babka1.png

See you in an estimated six months for the next waste of everyone's time update!

Reactions: Stripes001
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes