VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Since People are apparently struggling, here are my saves with everything completed. Just skip to the end, i have a lot of saves because i can't be bothered cleaning up.

This is like the third time i am posting my saves, maybe update the OP with them? The ones linked are from 2018.

Cheers.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i guess i encountered a bug here, apparently i need to "send jack to mop up at the old cemetery" but i got the miner boris quest while this was already active and i can no longer send her to hunting. any help would be appreciated.

edit: turns out this was a very common bug and looks like everyone just gave up on the game lol

Last edited:
Reactions: sakref

sakref

Apr 17, 2018
i guess i encountered a bug here, apparently i need to "send jack to mop up at the old cemetery" but i got the miner boris quest while this was already active and i can no longer send her to hunting. any help would be appreciated.
i'm having the same issue and really hope it can get fixed

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

edit: turns out this was a very common bug and looks like everyone just gave up on the game lol
i'm having the same issue and really hope it can get fixed

If you have:

1 - cleared 23% of the South side of the Cemetery
2 - been visited by the Vampire Queen
3 - used a potion to make an item that allows Jack to see Cupid & other spirits
4 - gone to the Cemetery looking for Jack twice, late at night
5 - made the 'LUNAR TEA' that Mina has asked for
6 - visited Mary's flat as needed to advance the store (HEALING as needed in the future)
7 - resolved the Lucy situation

Then I believe that you have reached the END of what is currently available.

There is also a fanmade WT in Posting #1,432 provided h9000br which is fairly good. You just have to pay attention to the timings as to when to do things... Since some events if done too early may end up preventing other events from occurring.

Reactions: Hentaikage

Harox

Mar 27, 2020
hey people I´m stuck, I can send Jack to the cementery even I got Lucy´s case for his husband disappereance. What do I do?

Jashinslayer

Jul 26, 2017
I can't get Jack's Hunter Gear, I went to the store and said they were working on it, but it never arrives, it's been weeks in-game.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
I can't get Jack's Hunter Gear, I went to the store and said they were working on it, but it never arrives, it's been weeks in-game.
Did you start this quest before the summer festival? I found out that if the delivery day is the same day as the day of the festival it will bug out. To be on the safe side start the equipment quest after the festival (which is at day 14 IIRC).

Jashinslayer

Jul 26, 2017
Did you start this quest before the summer festival? I found out that if the delivery day is the same day as the day of the festival it will bug out. To be on the safe side start the equipment quest after the festival (which is at day 14 IIRC).
Yeah, I think I started it right before Summer Festival or something, I'll try again and do it earlier.

Thanks.

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
I like the content but the management of the missions, it's a disaster, they have to fix it first.
Those who have been playing from the start are doing well, but those who are just starting out are tearing their hair out.

asadf

Sep 9, 2017
How much content does the game have now? Haven't checked in around a year and I was wondering if it's worth checking out again.

Mar 7, 2018
I'm sad to see they seem to have totally dropped the part about sending Jack to the graveyard, that was the most fun part for me, we havent seen anything new for that in over a year or more... wish they would focus on that part.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes