VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Can I get some 'Witch Hunter Trainer v2023.08.07(aka White Ladys Retreat)' save or walkthrough...?
It`s very hard because you ask for two different things: save for this game is one of such things and the walkthrough is another.
As for walkthrough IMHO you can`t get it because there isn`t the universal walkthrough for this game.
As for the save - who knows...:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can I get some 'Witch Hunter Trainer v2023.08.07(aka White Ladys Retreat)' save or walkthrough...?
too lazy to troll so i say straight on 1st that no, there is wt-pdf somewhere but hasn't been updated since riviera update i think.

Reactions: Umbra214

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Unfortunately, you will have to be upset, but the update is postponed to the beginning of February.
Thanks for the update, but at this point there are no expectations for any release from Teamborsch this half of 2024 if their previous schedule is to be followed

Reactions: S1cK

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Wow. The * has them complaining of burnout having "tried to do the impossible" at the end of 2023!

And, of course, promising that they're over it and have lots of stuff planned. Plus they'll have some surveys that they are definitely, 100% going to implement the results of, honest.

If anyone needs me, I'll be over here in the corner, being not surprised...

*Open to all followers, no need to give them any money.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
narya.png

Happy New Year, folks!

We are happy to inform you that team Borsch has survived the New Year holidays in full force and is returning to active work.

We have to admit that at the end of the year 2023 we tried to do the Impossible. But, as it was required to prove, the Impossible is therefore called that to make it... Well, you get it. But to catch a little burnout on this basis and celebrate the new year in a complete decline of vitality is easy.

However, the existential crisis has been successfully overcome, and in the near future you will get a fresh selection of art that was not included in the game, intimate conversations about dwarves, several (or rather, exactly six plus one) surveys, the results of which will have a direct impact on the further course of the narrative and many more new and interesting things.

Thank you for your support, stay with us in the coming year!
The adventures continue...

The worst for me is the fact that they did not even talk about the update and its release date (except of burnout) - I bet they need at least until april (prolly much longer). What a joke, its always the same with these guys

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes