VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

BastardX

May 13, 2018
How do you fish anyway? Need fish oil! Also is there a page 2 to the alchemy book?

Last edited:

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
I do it , I saw the scene with a liquid on Jack's leg , but no sperm ghoul in my inventory , they are a cheatcode for get some ingredients?
you can see if you have it if you check potions page 3, and you get that other potion book from the library. costs 80gold or quest.

don't know about cheat codes sorry.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
How do you fish anyway? Need fish oil! Also is there a page 2 to the alchemy book?
you get fish oil from fishing on the left side of map. you unlocked the location after you get a newspapper in your inbox telling you about it.

Don't think there is an page 2 atm.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there much content? I've been curious about this one for a while due to liking trainers, but the last time I asked I was told it only had an hour or so of actual game.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
New Bathtub scene with Jack, Quest in the Mines.

You can convince Penny to work at the Bordello, so there is that. Then again, you get only one new scene, the other two with Penny are just reused ones. Lazy af imho and definetly not worth the wait. Also you have to pay quite some money to unlock the scenes, which only adds to the grindfest.

We could have gotten one or even two decent scenes with Jack, but once again the Devs decided to cockblock us. What the hell.

I guess there is a massage scene with jack, but for that you need fishing oil and it is silly RNG. 10 Times fishing in a row and all i got are frogs and one boot so far. That's one way to add "content" i guess. No bueno.

Overall the update is lackluster again imho, sadly.

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Is there much content? I've been curious about this one for a while due to liking trainers, but the last time I asked I was told it only had an hour or so of actual game.
Doesn't look like it and no sex

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
How to play such non-intuitive games?
There is a task - "send Jack to the cemetery." Sending, and in response to me writes that this is available only in future versions of the game.
Well, there’s a massage dialogue in the conversation, you need massage oil. I'm going fishing - and I’m even 1 !!!! once in many attempts it is possible to catch a fish. But how to make oil out of it is completely incomprehensible. They gave many new recipes, but where to get the ingredients is unknown. No one in the city sells them and they are not in the forest ...
There are events on the main street and on the platform, but nothing important happens there.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
How to play such non-intuitive games?
There is a task - "send Jack to the cemetery." Sending, and in response to me writes that this is available only in future versions of the game.
Well, there’s a massage dialogue in the conversation, you need massage oil. I'm going fishing - and I’m even 1 !!!! once in many attempts it is possible to catch a fish. But how to make oil out of it is completely incomprehensible. They gave many new recipes, but where to get the ingredients is unknown. No one in the city sells them and they are not in the forest ...
There are events on the main street and on the platform, but nothing important happens there.
the fish "turns" to oil automatically. no need to do anything.
However, how to send Jack hunting is a mystery, if you start from a 100% completed save form the previous version? anybody know?

• Haha

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
New Bathtub scene with Jack, Quest in the Mines.

You can convince Penny to work at the Bordello, so there is that. Then again, you get only one new scene, the other two with Penny are just reused ones. Lazy af imho and definetly not worth the wait. Also you have to pay quite some money to unlock the scenes, which only adds to the grindfest.

We could have gotten one or even two decent scenes with Jack, but once again the Devs decided to cockblock us. What the hell.

I guess there is a massage scene with jack, but for that you need fishing oil and it is silly RNG. 10 Times fishing in a row and all i got are frogs and one boot so far. That's one way to add "content" i guess. No bueno.

Overall the update is lackluster again imho, sadly.
you need to click on the bubbles before the bar is 0% to catch fish

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game On! Go Balls to the ... err ... pillow and engage in night time shenanigans;)!!!

W.I.T.H .. F.A.R .. R.E.A.C.H.I.N.G .. C.O.N.S.E.Q.U.E.N.C.E.S ... ;)!!!

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes