VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
Jun 25, 2017
hola.

How do I access the dungeons?
And return inside the boris mine a second time after capturing the goo.
How do I start the new content of the goo with your bathroom?.thanks

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed vEpidemic (PC) 211Mb

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I think what this game needs is someone to direct the teams attention to where it is needed and to keep them on task until it is at an acceptable state, because right now it sort of feels like the guy writing the story gets an idea, he gets everyone to work on that idea, and then he gets a new idea and moves on when that previous idea is still being hammered out so they have to haul ass to get it working. It's a mishmash of ideas that seem to have no purpose once the game roles into the next update.

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
I bet they draw sex with this character besides Jack.
which update hasnt been a pitiful update? games like this, and there are many, way too many. bring the entire industry down, the consumer, me and you, even if just beta'ng, begins to settle for this shh. and ive invested in many "projects".

Reactions: Deathdawg
Apr 8, 2018
Almost 5 months for that? There isnt even one fully colored cg and artwork is with some girl u dont care about when playing the game, cmon man

bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
So all the content was just for Lucy? 3-4 scenes for one side-character and that's it? After 7 months.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Anyone know how to get corrosive goo?

To get the Corrosive Goo you have to have... [/Rescued Boris in the mine, then once Jack has fought off the Giant Slurm, she catches a Baby Slurm... Afterwards Jack will be able to occasionally 'MILK the Slurm' (handjob practice) for a dose of the GOO.]

Reactions: justapervert
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes