VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
v.FreshFish huh?

I laughed, but then the sobering thought struck me that it makes just as much sense as any of the other versioning present in the AVN landscape. Developers just put whatever the fuck they want - regardless of content added or changed. At least this kind of silly method doesn't lead to any sort of expectations or misrepresentation in the amount of content present in the game in an effort to garner more subs. Good on ya.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Such a shame this game is not getting any traction, i'm really digging the art, genre and story development.
I hope its not a struggling artist that is bad in development or a rift between the developer and artist that is causing all this trouble.
Has about as much traction as Library Story, which is nothing at all.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
can someone help mee? on the 6th day of the walkthrough after the meditation, it said on it that there would be an option that would pop out but there is nothing on my game so Idk how to trigger that one :/ s.png

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
It's the Crimson Curse ending. Sam gets turned by Lucy and starts having Little Red Riding Hood dreams.
So technically the first sex scene with her isn't even real? And now that she finally has one it's not with the MC. If the MC is not gonna get a piece of that ass then there's no point in playing this game anymore. The story's gonna drive further and further into a dead end, leaving the creators to do nothing but scratch their heads.

Reactions: Godslayer6911

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have a save?
yes (see attachment).

wait so I don't even have sex with Jack? Lame as fuck.
only on bad ending 1 path.

So technically the first sex scene with her isn't even real? And now that she finally has one it's not with the MC. If the MC is not gonna get a piece of that ass then there's no point in playing this game anymore. The story's gonna drive further and further into a dead end, leaving the creators to do nothing but scratch their heads.
it is real just not canon. how things advance we will see on next update.

I don't remember public release from them for ages.
patreon says 0.35 is public but no idea what that means.

Reactions: Terrygun

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I started a new game, and 2 minutes in, the errors start.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/rabota.rpy", line 306, in script
    voice "music/effects/money.mp3"
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/rabota.rpy", line 306, in script
    voice "music/effects/money.mp3"
  File "E:\Games\Demo\WHT_fresh_fish_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "E:\Games\Demo\WHT_fresh_fish_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "E:\Games\Demo\WHT_fresh_fish_upd_ver_PC-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Witch Hunter Trainer spring fresh ver. mac.
Sat Feb 13 19:33:47 2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only thing in this update is new job to earn money and helping mermaid. no hunting until next update depending where they go with train.

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes