VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

ccAnakin

Feb 23, 2018

Unlocked

Hi, guys! We are happy finally to introduce you an addition to our last update. Here is a little remark - it is an addition, with side-stories and quests, we’ve promised you before, not the full-weight update. That’s why you won’t find here more about Jack, and that’s why the link is available for all patrons at once.

So, what had we added here:
- Two new locations. The Railway station, where you may find new job opportunities, and the Fishing Spot, where you may relax and even have some fun.
- Four fresh issues of the newspaper – from 29th till 38th days.
- Sam’s journal and calendar.
- You may help Penny to find a job.
- New employee in Passiflora. ( Note: something new is well forgotten old).
- And some other little details.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Im really sick of penny at this point ok we get it shes a slut the game is 3 hours long........ i love that they are making a good story but come on at least give us more interesting females to interact with if we cant even get a handjob or even grope jack (jill) and i feel like they are gonna make us watch jack fuck monsters (not the worst thing) the whole game while we have interesting females like........ penny

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Im really sick of penny at this point ok we get it shes a slut the game is 3 hours long........ i love that they are making a good story but come on at least give us more interesting females to interact with if we cant even get a handjob or even grope jack (jill) and i feel like they are gonna make us watch jack fuck monsters (not the worst thing) the whole game while we have interesting females like........ penny
Dude that's literally what happened in Ciri Trainer. You got to watch Ciri jerk and suck off monsters.

Reactions: Jarul

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
The main thing is that this does not happen too quickly, I mean the omission of numerous scenes with peeping, petting, and other preludes. To not immediately have sex. That is, you need to build up gradually.

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
yes i agree... not interested in penny conent.. i just skip her.. gooooooooodddd help me.. i wana see jack innocently doing something nasty(perverted) to someone.. the old man in the book store/alchemy lab thingy.. i love this game... uncle schwz haahah

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
yes i agree... not interested in penny conent.. i just skip her.. gooooooooodddd help me.. i wana see jack innocently doing something nasty(perverted) to someone.. the old man in the book store/alchemy lab thingy.. i love this game... uncle schwz haahah
i just want my mushroom buddy's' to have their time with "jack"

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
mr.beef should add a potion that makes jack think about dicks for 24 hours nothing too crazy.. we'll call the potion "the wondering mind potion" just to make her straight then she forgets what happens after the potions effect wears out..

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
anybody know the release date of the new version ?
Next month and they really dig into the storyline of Penny. MC will move on to propose to her and will face challenges of how to work to pay to her pimp to set her free. Jack will be put permanently on the background, as most of the patreon contributers voted that they truly dislike the tomboy character. Everybody loved Penny, so we can truly focus in her from now on!

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Next month and they really dig into the storyline of Penny. MC will move on to propose to her and will face challenges of how to work to pay to her pimp to set her free. Jack will be put permanently on the background, as most of the patreon contributers voted that they truly dislike the tomboy character. Everybody loved Penny, so we can truly focus in her from now on!
Penny?! another washed off piece of meat seen x10 already crap.
Jack is spot on!!!
What the serious actual fukk...

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes