VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
Argh, these devs fucking killing with this broken game - if you finish all Sematary adventure - you can't enter the map and saves Lucy's husband.
And now I need to load older save what was made one hour before I stuck.
I fucking hate these devs.

Reactions: Oniblonde and Jarul

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
Well, it was the best game after akaburs(which actually not a game but novel). I'm supporting now Dahr who is slow as hell but at least he has no unlimited patreons and some youtube channel called Kingezaht and assume you should do the same.
Money is spoiling and gets them for free spoils much more.

Rest in peace, game about Jack with a beautiful conception.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer epidemic_upd..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oк. You redy to some hot stuff with Jack?? with many visual spoilers!? if not, close your eyes and scroll it down!:rolleyes: if yes...lets try do not make hard with sexy Jacky or not fap on this!:D
View attachment 618647
Ok, that was nice of you. Thank you, truly wish Jack would be the main focus and would be even better if we can having sex with her
To bad that will never happen...in 2-3 years later?

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Oк. You redy to some hot stuff with Jack?? with many visual spoilers!? if not, close your eyes and scroll it down!:rolleyes: if yes...lets try do not make hard with sexy Jacky or not fap on this!:D
View attachment 618647
So typical.
The girl gets groped and fucked by monsters and the player gets nothing.
And looking at the last picture it looks like she is jerking the mc off while being possessed?
typical.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Ok, that was nice of you. Thank you, truly wish Jack would be the main focus and would be even better if we can having sex with her
To bad that will never happen...in 2-3 years later?
In any case, if the developer understands the significance Jacky in the game, it will be possible to play separately about it...her adventures before or her erotic dreams during a drugging potion or something like that) as DLC it's also possible)
Well, fan content has not been canceled:)

Reactions: F9Zoney

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
So typical.
And looking at the last picture it looks like she is jerking the mc off while being possessed?
typical.
nope, that's her pet and she jerks it off alchemical material

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
So typical.
typical.
Is it typical for a sexy girl that everyone wants to fuck her? Yes.
I don't want to be a spoiler but this is not Jack possessed but a completely different character.
and in general, the main character Sam is her relative, is this supposed to be an incest story?! I like that it's all about sexual tension and teasing and the developer keeps that line) And if something doesn't suit you, you can always pass it by..

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Is it typical for a sexy girl that everyone wants to fuck her? Yes.
I don't want to be a spoiler but this is not Jack possessed but a completely different character.
and in general, the main character Sam is her relative, is this supposed to be an incest story?! I like that it's all about sexual tension and teasing and the developer keeps that line) And if something doesn't suit you, you can always pass it by..
So it's a different character and that somehow makes it less worse or what?
and yes, I'm passing by. I played this turd a year ago, it was obvious it'll go nowhere.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In any case, if the developer understands the significance Jacky in the game, it will be possible to play separately about it...her adventures before or her erotic dreams during a drugging potion or something like that) as DLC it's also possible)
Well, fan content has not been canceled:)
Maybe it would have been better if she can become the MC while doing monster hunting quest, we control her during the hunt and sometimes allow to choose what to do

D

Deleted member 1385594

If patreons are forced to pay on time then there should be an option where the content is also forced to be delivered on time otherwise they won't receive the donation unless they request their patreons to give them some time so they won't lose a lot of money and deliver on time.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
If patreons are forced to pay on time then there should be an option where the content is also forced to be delivered on time otherwise they won't receive the donation unless they request their patreons to give them some time so they won't lose a lot of money and deliver on time.
We have one suggestion. In this case Team Borsch have few (<10) real patrons and lot of fake payed patron accound (in patreon may exist some shadow schemas). His work going so slowly because they just accumulate payment for make request for artist or something like that. It's pure speculation but - why the hell they don't do anything?

lzyadmz

Jul 31, 2019
Makes me wonder if they even have a road map of content for there story, or are they just winging it with random ass plots..
umm, their patreon page clearly states that the royal members (the highest paying tier) can basically change the story.
So, anyone with money can screw us anytime. Someone with 3 accounts can pay thrice to have jac murdered in the next update and our opinion means jack shit. its an insulting game to play ....

D

Deleted member 1385594

We have one suggestion. In this case Team Borsch have few (<10) real patrons and lot of fake payed patron accound (in patreon may exist some shadow schemas). His work going so slowly because they just accumulate payment for make request for artist or something like that. It's pure speculation but - why the hell they don't do anything?
I don't know man. What I am saying is that both parties should be treated fairly so nobody gets screwed over and patreon should do something about it.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
What is this trickery? Where is my calendar? They are still wasting time on this instead of new lunar calendar?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes