VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Orochi157

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "cupofteat, post: 6783519, membro: 1801736"]
eu

Eu não acho que sou diferente de todos aqui e ficaria feliz com qualquer ação com Jack neste momento.
[/CITAR]

Exactly, I share with you the same opinion

Orochi157

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Concur, any action with jack would be acceptable after this game has been dragging on in development for too long
Maybe in a few years we will see this, because I honestly have no faith that there will be any more updates this year.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019

1634779697746.png

As you may know, we had a poll on what Jack should do first (and us, respectively) in scenario from Jack's POV. And the undisputed leader of this vote was Gathering alchemical ingredients.
So we decided to create a new category that expands understanding of them. Welcome...

Herbology.

Deadly Nightshade (Atropa Belladonna).
Class: common.

This insidious plant has been known to mankind for a very long time. An ancient legend says that it is the Devil's weed. And only the devil knows how to take care of it properly.
Therefore, it is not surprising that women were the first to receive knowledge about the properties of this plant. In the dark times, when Deadly Nightshade was still unknown to enlightened humanity, they were already widely used in their wicked deeds.

Some of that deeds were innocent enough. Like to drop some quintessence of nightshade into eyes to make them more radiant or rub one shred of juice into cheeks to make the blush play brighter, to show a naive young man the extent of their lust at a time when it was not customary to talk about it out loud. It was at that time that nightshade got it's second name - belladonna - a beautiful woman. The other 'ladies' went further, making love potions based on the beauty. Whether they were stupid or there was a subtle calculation, but sometimes these love brews turned into deadly poison.
In combination with other plants, such as Papaver Somniferum and Aconitum Napellus, the nightshade was used for flight ointment.

And only centuries later it finally fell into the hands of pundits who were able to thoroughly study and systematize its properties, having described them in detail in the treatise 'De Materia Medica'. So they were able to establish that this herb has the ability to cause an acceleration of the heartbeat, a feeling of heat in the body and general excitement. When burning this plant, intoxicating smoke is released, giving incredible emancipation and lightness of being. But you should be careful, because in large doses it can cause hallucinations and heavy sleep with realistic nightmares.

wossuides

Jun 22, 2020
Amazing artwork, really good story with progressing corruption, but sadly a buggy mess.
I gave up after my secound full restart, twice progression got locked a few hours into the game due to bugs and i have absolutely no idea what went wrong, no up to date walktrough either to avoid getting stuck... very sad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Amazing artwork, really good story with progressing corruption, but sadly a buggy mess.
I gave up after my secound full restart, twice progression got locked a few hours into the game due to bugs and i have absolutely no idea what went wrong, no up to date walktrough either to avoid getting stuck... very sad
there is up-to-date walkthrough, might need to dl both since riviera might contain riviera content only.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Hi folks I have put together a New WT based off of the one that h9000br had posted. And I have also included the other updates since then up to and including Riviera Voyage.

To any of the Moderators, if you want to link or attach the pdf of this WT to Page 1 of this thread be my guest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi folks I have put together a New WT based off of the one that h9000br had posted. And I have also included the other updates since then up to and including Riviera Voyage.

To any of the Moderators, if you want to link or attach the pdf of this WT to Page 1 of this thread be my guest.
report op and post link to your post.

Oct 1, 2021
As you may know, the winner of our last poll about Jack's leisure activity was Gathering alchemical ingredients. So we decided that Jack will not only walking among the woods gathering mushrooms and...troubles, but she will have to work in the greenhouse. It's very very warm there, you know. So she will need a special suit to feel herself comfortable there.
How will it look like? Well it's on your choice! View attachment sad1.webp

I_Moan_Backwards

Sep 12, 2020
As you may know, the winner of our last poll about Jack's leisure activity was Gathering alchemical ingredients. So we decided that Jack will not only walking among the woods gathering mushrooms and...troubles, but she will have to work in the greenhouse. It's very very warm there, you know. So she will need a special suit to feel herself comfortable there.
How will it look like? Well it's on your choice! View attachment 1472700
To be honest, #4 seems like it would be closest to Jack's personal preference of clothing while still remaining suitably erotic. It both has the masculine preference in attire and has the upper body wrapped due to Jack's discomfort with their body while showing off enough skin to make it appealing. The gloves from #6 would also go well with work attire and dealing with dangerous plant life. Mind you, this is all based off of my own viewpoint of Jack's personality and other factors (such as the aforementioned heat), not so much staying with everyone's opinions, so take it with a grain of salt.

Personally, I think this edit in the bottom left or something similar would work well. It takes a bit from 1, 3, 4, and 6. Jack could keep the heels but they could be like the Hunter boots with the excuse that it's important to get used to the equipment even with the most simple of tasks. Once again, just my own opinion.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
give people enough close ups of jack face to face
first drunk scene
tavern drunk scene
you could tell why some players would be possessive of jack and not want to see her I mean him get some action from someone else (probably ntr for them)

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
I 4 1 am happy with the update.. At least there's something for me to gloss over (alchemy ingredients description details thing'm'ma"jig) only thing for me to do now is pray that there will be a mushroom molestation scene somewhere around there.. wait a minute.. rather not get my hopes up..

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes