• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Jay180

Jul 17, 2020
Hey all I am stuck. I cant seem to send jack to "mop up at the old cemetary." Am I locked out of it or is there something I am missing that I need to do. I keep trying to raise their corruption but it seems stuck to where it is.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Hey all I am stuck. I cant seem to send jack to "mop up at the old cemetary." Am I locked out of it or is there something I am missing that I need to do. I keep trying to raise their corruption but it seems stuck to where it is.
keep playing, at the 500th day there will be a surprise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Half a year to year and a half.
well, at least we know the date.
every 2-3 years actually.

like said that thing has been on stop for years, if you did lady vampire quest then you are good cemetery wise.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
the issue is that they aren’t accountable with things. They honestly should show that they can actually release updates in a short amount of time before they go to updates that have full storylines and take half a year to complete. I don’t think anyone should trust them at this point because they have been trash for the past 3 years. Make them prove themselves first.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
the issue is that they aren’t accountable with things. They honestly should show that they can actually release updates in a short amount of time before they go to updates that have full storylines and take half a year to complete. I don’t think anyone should trust them at this point because they have been trash for the past 3 years. Make them prove themselves first.
For me all patreons should withdraw, but only increased the number... I don't understand.

Reactions: jinxw1

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
The reason way there keep get more Patrons , is because they delete all bad reviews and band the ones who wrote them. Then go around to say their update was the best. That is way Patreons.com sucks sometimes, they let that go but no to incest in games. As long as the money keeps coming in, they do not give a shit.

They should not be allowed to edit their review. The Patrons just don't know how bad the updates are because of that, so they give their money to them thinking there giving their money to a great game. Not too greedy DEVs milking the game for more money. It's all about the money, that is way the graveyard part of the game has been dead for years now.

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
The reason way there keep get more Patrons , is because they delete all bad reviews and band the ones who wrote them. Then go around to say their update was the best. That is way Patreons.com sucks sometimes, they let that go but no to incest in games. As long as the money keeps coming in, they do not give a shit.

They should not be allowed to edit their review. The Patrons just don't know how bad the updates are because of that, so they give their money to them thinking there giving their money to a great game. Not too greedy DEVs milking the game for more money. It's all about the money, that is way the graveyard part of the game has been dead for years now.
The truth is we cant really blame Patreon (in any other social platform the hosts always have their right to manage the dicussion thread), but the one need to be blamed is those who pledging without thinking. They ready to give away 1-10$ a month in a long time and satisfy with the result Borsch gave them back. So it's hard to change their opinion about how is a dedicated dev and how is a scam (of cource im not talking about the one who was scammed, im talking about long term Patrons, who maintain Borsch's income always above 1000$ for years). Manipulate their Patrons and the Patrons is gullible enough to be manipulated, that's how it worked and in fact it works really great (for Borsch oc)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know why people here are looking for someone to "blame" for the success of Team Borsch in peddling trash. It is what it is. Nobody is being hurt by it except people who want to be hurt. It's not like TB would produce as we would like if they suddenly lost all of their patrons. The nature of Patreon's ongoing pledge system means that devs like TB can milk the system, but it isn't like devs like TB reeally WANT to produce good games on time, but are prevented from doing so by the way Patreon operates. In a system where patrons only pay for products as they are delivered, TB would not exist.

Reactions: subwofer

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I don't know why people here are looking for someone to "blame" for the success of Team Borsch in peddling trash. It is what it is. Nobody is being hurt by it except people who want to be hurt. It's not like TB would produce as we would like if they suddenly lost all of their patrons. The nature of Patreon's ongoing pledge system means that devs like TB can milk the system, but it isn't like devs like TB reeally WANT to produce good games on time, but are prevented from doing so by the way Patreon operates. In a system where patrons only pay for products as they are delivered, TB would not exist.
yep, i havent said any word of blaming Borsch. in fact they running a great business for doing mostly nothing :p

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018

The whole game is dead. If they didn't get support, it would have been abandoned long ago. The Team Borsch only release a few minutes of updates now and then to keep up appearances, but the game will never be finished.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
The truth is we cant really blame Patreon (in any other social platform the hosts always have their right to manage the dicussion thread), but the one need to be blamed is those who pledging without thinking. They ready to give away 1-10$ a month in a long time and satisfy with the result Borsch gave them back. So it's hard to change their opinion about how is a dedicated dev and how is a scam (of cource im not talking about the one who was scammed, im talking about long term Patrons, who maintain Borsch's income always above 1000$ for years). Manipulate their Patrons and the Patrons is gullible enough to be manipulated, that's how it worked and in fact it works really great (for Borsch oc)
Too true, but the true goal of the Patrons system is to maintain the game by the monthly pledge equal to the money, the more money the Devs get the more time they have to work on with out worrying about there money to live on. but all we get is why there too slow. I seen other Devs do 3 times the work in half the time. that is why I stop paying them.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes