VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Master [v0.1.9] [STStudio]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone have any updates?
or why was it abandoned?
I don't know what happened but if I can hazard a guess I would say that the creators lacked a plan or vision. They probably had an idea of what they wanted (A.K.A Draco Malfoy plowing throu the girls of the Harry Potter series) but had no idea how to execute it.

Reactions: MHappy

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's too bad, the art was really good. Maybe it would have been better as a comic.

Jan 9, 2019
I don't know what happened but if I can hazard a guess I would say that the creators lacked a plan or vision. They probably had an idea of what they wanted (A.K.A Draco Malfoy plowing throu the girls of the Harry Potter series) but had no idea how to execute it.
ahh i see, thanks

Deonast

Feb 1, 2018
Hmm I just signed up as a patreon to the game to see if there was an update. Doesn't seem to have been any posts except for a piece of art in November 2019. I'll let them have a month of my money then discontinue. Shame such great art.
Probably a catch 22 case of not enough time and financial resources to update the game and without the game development being updated no one is going to supply those financial resources.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hmm I just signed up as a patreon to the game to see if there was an update. Doesn't seem to have been any posts except for a piece of art in November 2019. I'll let them have a month of my money then discontinue. Shame such great art.
Probably a catch 22 case of not enough time and financial resources to update the game and without the game development being updated no one is going to supply those financial resources.
Haha why did you sign up though ? You can see if a post was made even without being a patreon (locked or unlocked) :cry:

Reactions: Deonast

Deonast

Feb 1, 2018
Haha why did you sign up though ? You can see if a post was made even without being a patreon (locked or unlocked) :cry:
I also wanted to see if there was posted artwork and also look at the patreon comments to see if there was more info there. Plus figured I should at least give one month as I got a little enjoyment out of the release, though it is pretty short now that I've got around to finish playing through it.

Reactions: Agrik and jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I also wanted to see if there was posted artwork and also look at the patreon comments to see if there was more info there. Plus figured I should at least give one month as I got a little enjoyment out of the release, though it is pretty short now that I've got around to finish playing through it.
I feel you dude, the art was great, it's a shame it's abandonned :(

Deonast

Feb 1, 2018
I feel you dude, the art was great, it's a shame it's abandonned :(
Yep great artwork. I'm going through my patreon backed projects this month probably will cull a few so thought I might as well check out other projects that I never got around to in case there are more deserving ones. If this project wasn't dead I'd be backing it beyond just the month. Subject matter, art ticks the boxes for me.

Reactions: jowishg
Jul 1, 2018
Yeah the art is really great, I would seriously be interrested in commisioning some work done if the price is right but can't seem to find the artists name in here or on the patron? If anyone know a pm would be really appreciated.

Deonast

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah the art is really great, I would seriously be interrested in commisioning some work done if the price is right but can't seem to find the artists name in here or on the patron? If anyone know a pm would be really appreciated.
I first saw the art here but I assumed it was just the project posting, possible it was the artist posting. The patreon link on those pages has no content except for a link to 0.1.5 of the game

Jul 1, 2018
I first saw the art here but I assumed it was just the project posting, possible it was the artist posting. The patreon link on those pages has no content except for a link to 0.1.5 of the game
Ohh a lead, this is getting interesting. Ty

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
Not sure-he's not been there since 2018, and HentaiFoundry doesn't seem to allow to send mail or PMs to the users.

exter

May 29, 2017
Yeah saw that. So sadly the lead is dead.
Not sure-he's not been there since 2018, and HentaiFoundry doesn't seem to allow to send mail or PMs to the users.

I guess i'll just leave this here...

I don't know if all the art is from this one though.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Love the arts, but I don't like playing as Draco.

Prefer to make my own character close to Vegeta (Dragon Balls series) if possible.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes