Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone have a complete save? I've played through the Silver Mod up to a certain point and just want to use this mod to see the rest of the events.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
silver mod and feodosiy mod aren't same thing and to see everything its better to start from beginning.

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
so which one would you guys say has more this or silver? cause i've only played the original so i'm not sure which I should go with.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
so which one would you guys say has more this or silver? cause i've only played the original so i'm not sure which I should go with.
Haven't gotten very far into this one, but I like Silver's art much more. Not to mention there is a lot of untranslated content here, so you're bound to run into some Russian dialogue as you play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
silver wins hands down, this has more text (some untranslated) and not that much nudity outside hermione compared to silver. more stuff to do like newspaper but those are just texts besides getting daphne corrupted and her last scene.

Reactions: Synaxis

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Not to mention there is a lot of untranslated content here, so you're bound to run into some Russian dialogue as you play.
You know the homepage has a updated version, and prob. everything is translated.

Anyway - since the Silver version is contineausly being updated - and both have different girls (except Cho, but diff. content), I'd say play Feodosiy first (try to finish the phoenix quest at first, then most cheats are unlocked). Afterwards play the newest Silver version. If only one - yeah if you want to leave things to imagination Feodosiy, else Silver.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Synaxis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well his patreon page of wt is ~month old and based on his post its just bugfixes so no new content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after fucking hermione in party and she giving her speech and then djinn departing back to agrabar? not in any WT version since ball party and returning home is end.

star channel 34 from akabur is semi-sequel to orig. WT and PT but happens in space not in school or agrabar.

Domnad

May 7, 2017
Hello !
I must have missed something, but how do you unlock newspaper tasks for Hermione?
I've cleared the game twice, and never have a quest to unlock it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after you have done everything with hermione that she doesn't hesitate and demon thingie has ended and you have camera it'll popup on hermione' list.

Domnad

May 7, 2017
have her at max whoring, both private and public favour completed, have a camera and ended the demon questline, still nothing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can't (in this game but can in wt silver) but you can see her giving bjs and getting fucked if you spy her via fireplace during full moon night if she's under demon's spell.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
So is there a mod for this with a better cheat menu? preferrably somethig to reset her mood?

Also, I'm stuck on the phoenix quest. I get to the point where the phoneix tells me a story (with art from Princess trainer)...and I can't do anything after that. There was some dialogue about Hagrid and polyjuice potion, but things seem to have stalled.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try witch trainer silver mod. phoenix's quest is bit pointless since eventually djinn only gets to fuck phoenix (short time).

also if you have money then just buy a lot various presents and give those to hermione to improve her mood.

player gets polyjuice-potion from hermione.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote