VN - Ren'Py - Witches Pairing [v0.1.3p EA] [Kitty_SFM]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AnyName'llDo

Original version review: I quit after failing a few times. I'm great at memory games, even when timed, but not when the tiles are shaking. Also, BS that you start over from the first test each time you fail one. I found the playing experience miserable.

Edited review: For v0.1.2, I wouldn't have downloaded and played this game again, but the developer reached out to me to notify me that the memory game had been changed, and asked that I try it again. I appreciate the effort and communication, which is why I even tried this newest update.

The memory game no longer shakes when you flip two tiles that don't match.

You still will have to go back to the first test if you fail any subsequent test. My recommendation to anyone playing is to create a save after passing a test, so you can load that save to resume where you were. To the dev, please just have the player have to restart that test. At worst, the game should take you back no further than one previous test.

I don't like that when you hover over a tile, before clicking one, it shows a random image that serves no benefit to the player. It just distracts.

The writing on the game is so-so, but okay. The art is simple, but fine. The girls are cute.