Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
phew, i solved it, i had to activate the little square and press it a few times. How do i solve the next puzzles? There are no hints
How do you proceed to the next ones? She just keeps running away ad infinitum, influence her, next day do first spell again, rinse and repeat...

That thing does not progress...

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Can be interesting at moment with only titjob it is few ,I like anal, if that wil go be in the game yes I can play the game, the renders are greaths.

Reactions: unukalhai

exter

May 29, 2017
Kirill Repin Art a suggestion for the minigame, either make all shapes available by clicking the arrows or make a quick note on where to find them. It took me forever to realise that the just above the symbols can be clicked to change to pentagons, octagons and so on. Or was this mentioned somewhere? if so then i either didn't read it or forgot....

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Kirill Repin Art a suggestion for the minigame, either make all shapes available by clicking the arrows or make a quick note on where to find them. It took me forever to realise that the just above the symbols can be clicked to change to pentagons, octagons and so on. Or was this mentioned somewhere? if so then i either didn't read it or forgot....
I haven't mention it, probably should have.

icesavage

Apr 29, 2022
is there only a hint for the first geometry puzzle? where do I find the other hints?
There is a brown parchment that can be clicked to the right side of the shapes window to bring up the combo required.

If the shape included in the instructions has an asterisks (*) then dont include it. I havent figured out when to include it (maybe if you are low on mana?)

Reactions: Jimwalrus

exter

May 29, 2017
Is it planned to make her turn around in the wardrobe or elsewhere? Im sure the shorts would make her ass look really good.

In regards to the rest of the game, the minigame is becoming really repetative really quickly but the dress up options and the art look nice so far and the titjob animation also looks good.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I seem to have depleted my magical energy. What's that?
If you get it wrong too many times, that happens. Go to bed and try again the following day.
See the Spoilered part in the OP 'Regarding puzzles' for instructions on how to solve them.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Is it planned to make her turn around in the wardrobe or elsewhere? Im sure the shorts would make her ass look really good.

In regards to the rest of the game, the minigame is becoming really repetative really quickly but the dress up options and the art look nice so far and the titjob animation also looks good.
Yeah, that would be pretty awesome for certain outfits!
It would be a lot of work though to produce the 'doll', as each outfit would need to be created entirely afresh, along with multiple poses for each. Maybe a few cutscene images instead, for those outfits where the rear view is worth it?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I've updated the first message to contain more info about the puzzles:

When you are solving the puzzles and following the clue, asterisk (*) symbol marks an extra element. If you use it - the spell will become too strong for the current level. To solve the puzzle you need to remove the element marked by the asterisk.
Once you have the correct combination of the elements (everything on the clue but without the asterisk element) - rotate them into a correct position.
How would you know if it's correct? They will start to glow.
How would you know if the puzzle is solved before actually casting the spell? You'll see glowing runes appear around the centerpiece.
In later levels the scroll with the clues is being hidden underneath the puzzle area, you'll see the edge of the scroll sticking out. Click on it.
There are three groups of the elements:
Corpora Caelestia - circles, triangles and squares
Elementa Alchemica - pentagons (5 sides), hexagons (6 sides), octagons (8 sides)
Potentiae Ocultae - heptagons (7 sides)
The ranking goes - Potentiae ocultae > Elementa alchemica > Corpora Caelestia. Which means Heptagons rotate themselves and everything else, Pentagons rotate themselves and the Circles, Hexagons rotate themselves and Triangles, Octagons rotate themselves and the Squares.
So you should first rotate Heptagons (when present) into a position, then penta-hexa-octa, and the simpler elements like circles, triangles and squares should be last.

If you cast the wrong (or too advanced) spell too much - you'll deplete magic and would have to wait a day or two until it recovers. In the future there will be mana potions but not in the current version.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I havent figured out when to include it (maybe if you are low on mana?)
Well, it was a misdirection move by me, I didn't want to make puzzles too easy, with the clues available readily, so I decided to include an extra element. * means that this element will be used in the next level of the puzzle, but for now you should avoid it. I though it would be fun for the player to discover this on their own. Needless to say I was gravely mistaken.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Eventually I want to have additional illustrations, including turning around. Creating a whole duplicate of a character with every item would take a very long time.

Reactions: exloladdict
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes