Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Luigi69000

May 24, 2023
i guess you got those 2 corruption points from talk at library, since couldn't get any lesson done yet..

first game is made for computer, and as i see, the lesson puzzles need some kind of precission you can get with a mouse, maybe a finger is too much to not touch incorrect piece when have to rotate them, maybe using a pen instead?

for lesson puzzles i find that hiding the book is not a great idea, until you dont realize it's there, dont know wth have to do about which pieces must choose, since game lets you pick some and other not, but not all are required.

the more pieces you put on spell, the more mana you will spend, if there is too much, wont have a second try when failing for that day and must go sleep to try again

center button is to cast spell, with green aura, other pieces may have red or purple auras when are in their correct positions, just take care to move first the more complex forms as those may move another ones.. and last hit the green button when all other pieces have their aura lit (may take some seconds to see that as it glows in and out)

try to ignore at first all those forms mark on spellbook with an asterisk as those make an overload and remove more than intended clothing , wasting that day time... and need to retry later, but once corruption is increasing i find it quite amusing to do..

once you can use different clothing, just try them using wardrobe, some combos may increase corruption.. not sure which ones here yet, just tried some random stuff and got the increase message.
Very thanks for the advise, now hermione has 8 corruption what are the stats for thé titjob ? I made all the private lessons and the Assignements, not all the magic lessons because i am stuck in there

peep2x

Dec 29, 2018
Amazing Game , will wait for further updates for the game to grow
very rare devs utilize the AI-voice to enhance the game for immersion.

if i can suggest something to improve upon
maybe make the middle ('confirmation') of the puzzle's glow to be a bit brighter

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Very thanks for the advise, now hermione has 8 corruption what are the stats for thé titjob ? I made all the private lessons and the Assignements, not all the magic lessons because i am stuck in there
i'd been trying some more to get the tit job and only could unlock it once i got all classes and assignments done.. after that, she answer ok to titjob, but not here ( I just found the library to be of her liking, maybe boy's room would be a place for later updates?)

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The titjob is connected to the general classes (ones with the puzzles). You'll unlock it quicker if you do on puzzle from each group. You can check if a new level of the titjob is available by going to 'Favors' - if she's ready, Hermione will offer you help with 'relaxing'.
Eventually she'll agree to to it in the bedroom also, but I haven't made the background for that, so you'll still see the library one.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Okay, A little help here. I downloaded the new version but when I started it the old saves won't load.
Not really a problem, I' started a new game. But when I did, I try to talk to Hermione in the morning and there are no options as to what I can say. Just the .... to return to the previous choices.

Any help please?

Apr 30, 2021
Okay, A little help here. I downloaded the new version but when I started it the old saves won't load.
Not really a problem, I' started a new game. But when I did, I try to talk to Hermione in the morning and there are no options as to what I can say. Just the .... to return to the previous choices.

Any help please?
As a guess, did you try talking to the 'fashion' professor first? I think I might have done it in that order

• Haha
Reactions: DemandoSama

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Yeah. I tried that and nothing, went to library and spent some time but still couldn't make any progress with Hermione.
Talk to the fashion professor twice (two different options) - basically you need to get it to the stage where she's mentioned using Hermione as a model.
You can then go to the Common Room and fetch her to begin lessons.

After the first lesson she runs off, advance time to Evening and go and see her in the Library. Then talk to her. See previous posts for the choices you need to make.

nolch1

Aug 29, 2018
If you cum in her mouth 3 times in a row and make her swallow - she would start asking for it! I need to check the other two, but I think there's a trait after a 3x facial, and the third one I think 3x 'bukkake', all of them add new lines.
Also, I don't know if you've seen that one, but if after the finish you'll 'hold' her face while she's completely covered in cum, she also might have some things to say!
Awesome, I will definitely be trying these later! Must add that it is so cool and refreshing to have a dev so active in their game's forum. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see what comes next from this awesome game!

Herpeton

Sep 10, 2023
I finally played the last version and I have to say the titjob is way better than I expected. I missed the dialogues in the library where Harry is asking Hermione to be more than friends and I guess your future plans might include dialogues related to romance or corruption that will lead to the titjob and more (plus the new girls you plan to add).

This game is still an alpha and growing slowly so we have to be patience and wait but I believe will become a masterpiece.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Talk to the fashion professor twice (two different options) - basically you need to get it to the stage where she's mentioned using Hermione as a model.
You can then go to the Common Room and fetch her to begin lessons.

After the first lesson she runs off, advance time to Evening and go and see her in the Library. Then talk to her. See previous posts for the choices you need to make.
Thank you.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
you should add a tutorial for the puzzles doesnt make any sense it just a endless ratotation until you find the the correct pattern with the correct shapes there's no logic in there
I agree that the game kinda suffers from death-by-minigame (even the new reward has a minigame, jeeeez), but pay attention to the holes, circles, and other patterns on the shapes; it'll tell you which orientation is the 'bottom'. i.e, there's a pentagon with two lumps on the \ and / sides, so the bottom is the one between those two. All the circles have holes punched into the bottom.

But yes, Kirill. PLEASE chill with the minigames.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
hmm i am lost. I even enabled console commands for debugging. I apparently have sulphur_hexa_unlocked, but i cannot cast hexagon. Its just not there among the shapes to cast.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes