HTML Abandoned Wizarding World Adult Version [v0.1.2.5 Bugfix] [L0Lz_z]

L0Lz_z

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The Road Map to the game...What I have planned...at least the major details of what i have planned ...what is to be expected to come...

1-Current stage (Diagon alley created,magic practice )

2-Knockturn Alley being created

3-Hogwarts to be created

4-Special plans for Room of Requirements....You can go treasure hunting in the room of forgotten things

5- Magical Rituals planned....

6- Dark arts addiciton meter and side effects

7-Knockturn Whorehouse with services using poly-juice.....

8-First 4 years of hogwarts storyline written and will be completly implemented in the game in 3-4 months....

9-after that i plan to give you people control of every major character like minister of magic...Students...Aurors....except voldemort...dumbeldore...and Harry potter....and ill describe a question to the group of people who theoretically control those characters and ill built a story according to everyone's response....

10-I am curious about the 9 th point and soo wanna write something that like 20 or so people fighting each other will unravel...

Reactions: Pagot

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, it has a good start so far, however, that opening sequence with Riley needs to be changed. It is very clear outside of that sequence that your character is a white male, because of all the other sex scenes that happens after that, especially with Riley and even the profile picture of the character is white. I mean, this is Riley Reed. She has been in the business for a very long time. It should not have been hard to find plenty of scenes with her and white guys to have placed in that opening sequence. Stories are about continuity, that that definitely broken it for me at the very beginning.

Reactions: triver10 and L0Lz_z

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
L0Lz_z Your setting up to fail. Using .mp4 will mean this quickly gets to large to handle, convert your videos to webm (that is what most other HTML's use). Also its dangerous to link images, what happens if they are moved? much better to save the images and included them with the game and put the images adnd videos in separate folders to the HTML
The difference in file size between mp4 and webm isn't that big. If the game quickly gets too large to handle with mp4, then switching to webm isn't the solution.

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hey LOL.z_z hope u doing well bud haven't heard fr you in a while hey if you still want to colab on this project let me know I have a few ideas for the story aspect still trying to find a perfect concept art for MC though but yeah you can contact me at my email:
datdarnotaku@gmail.com