espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
23407.jpg
Store:
Censored: YES
Version: 1.10
Language: Japanese to English
story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Description:
(Courtesy of the menu translation home page):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Install the soft denchi runtime (attached)
Extract,
Run

Patch:

Download(prepatch):

Soft denchi Run time:

Genere's: , , , Strategy, Management, Japanese game , 2dcg , 2dgame, censored, male protagonist, , Virgin, Harem, Large breasts,

Screens: firefox_060CcGOjCN.png firefox_GgGRxsqaGA.png firefox_gaOlSKkUUF.png firefox_LVN8CPFLyv.png wizard4.jpg wizard8.jpg wizard7.jpg wizard5.jpg wizard9.jpg

Concerns: not sure if the Maid in attached screenshots is considered as a loli? all i can see as potential concerns is her. i haven't played though this In Years, and even then i could not understand a lick of what was going on in the scenes, due to the lack of translation so have that as you will.
Edit: a few more scenes after looking back on CG view of a blond, what i think is a flash back scene involving the two attached also attached aswell a dungeon scene and the individuals in it.

Comments:
this game has been out for years, its a rather fun strategy game. i'm actually kind of amazed that no one has actually had an attempt at Translating the dialogue over the years.
I have seen on quite a few boards people who bring it up on translation requests but nothing ever seems to come of it.
its fully playable as it is with the menu translation however. even a edited MTL would Enchance the experience more so then already playing the game as is.
this is a 50+ hour SLG after all hell i doubt this will even bring anything to the table. other then a potential for the new spot not even a mention of it is on this site.
if by some matter of luck we get a translation out of this in any format it would be a blessing

Edit: forgot soft denchi's runtime was required to launch the game
and attached it
2: updated the thumbnail's i had garbed instead of full size
Fixed screenshots added more
3: typo's

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mysterioususer