EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ahsarch_0026pl.jpg

Overview:
Lazlocke is a wizard belonging to the Wizard's society, the organization that manages the affairs between wizards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-09
Release Date: Japanese 2008-05-30, English 2021-02-08
Original Title: ウィザーズクライマー
Developer: SofthouseChara
Translator: WizardsClimberTL
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.10
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Same Setting: Bunny Black
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: MANUAL
Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

ahsarch_0026jp-001.jpg ahsarch_0026jp-013.jpg ahsarch_0026jp-021.jpg ahsarch_0026jp-023.jpg ahsarch_0026jp-024.jpg ahsarch_0026jp-022.jpg ahsarch_0026jp-017.jpg ahsarch_0026jp-016.jpg ahsarch_0026jp-014.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (5).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (6).jpg Screenshot (157).png Screenshot (158).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
Looks interesting. Time to put it in my folder of games to play, hopefully those few untranslated menu pics are actually translated in game.

Reactions: Hajtand

Melp

Nov 26, 2017
OMG
I had totaly lost my hope of this game being translated after aroduc said that he would stop translating games. He was the only translator that got a little interested in this game from when I read a lot of VN. Thank you very much to the translator.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
I totally thought that the translation died almost a decade ago because of some code problem, I knew of an interface patch, but holy shit this is something that I wasnt expecting at all, nice, very fucking nice, now I have no life, between eiyuu senki, nioh2 and now this...I'm going full hikki!!! not gonna get out until I'm done playing everything.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I totally thought that the translation died almost a decade ago because of some code problem, I knew of an interface patch, but holy shit this is something that I wasnt expecting at all, nice, very fucking nice, now I have no life, between eiyuu senki, nioh2 and now this...I'm going full hikki!!! not gonna get out until I'm done playing everything.
A man after my own heart. I've gotten addicted to Nioh2 recently, the variety of weapons and the new demon transformation and especially the extra dodge for anima is amazing. My degree's assignment is really kicking my ass so I can't play as much as I want to.
And this game looks really good too, gives a mix of princess maker and dungeon meister feel.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Omg a game from softhousechara, the makers of Bunny Black series. Surely be good. thanks for this upload. :)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Omg a game from softhousechara, the makers of Bunny Black series. Surely be good. thanks for this upload. :)
I'm as surprised as you are. These games from softhousechara are very large. Mad props to the WizardsClimberTL team (from the reddit post I couldn't figure out if it really was a team, this is just an assumption). Should it be a single person project, then that person is an ascended being and we are merely basking in its glory. I recently bought EiyuSenkiGOLD. A game I didn't think would get a translation either and now there's this game. Holy smokes!
I couldn't find a Patreon page or the like to throw a bit of money their way.

If anyone from the translation team reads this, know that you efforts are much appreciated. You guys did a wonderful thing.

Reactions: Lunarius and sonhot

popober

Jun 9, 2017
This reminded me of Bunny Black, which I greatly enjoyed although I don't think I ever finished it. With BB2, I've suddenly gained potentially 3 new games to nut off to occupy my time.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes