Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Oh my, thank you very much for sharing. Softhouse Chara had the best games ever made. Too bad they got bought last year.
...looks like it's even worse than that;

It appears that the company got disbanded alltogether. The games are still being sold, but that's only because DMM Games decided to salvage Softhouse Chara's titles.

is this Kinetic novel?
No. There are multiple endings.

It also combines visual novel elements with isometric turn-based strategy combined with some Princess Maker-like game mechanics, so it's a hybrid game anyway.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sounds like a good story premise and have not seen anything by Softhouse in a while.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
The screenshots look pretty daunting. How complex is this game? And what kind of endings are there?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The screenshots look pretty daunting. How complex is this game? And what kind of endings are there?
Not sure but take a look at the manual that comes with the game.. it's a separate attachment and you can see if it is something you want to try out or not.

Jun 22, 2017
Hello thx to the uploader for uploading this nice game!
and Two questions how to get a sword or weapons?And has anyone the problem too when i start the game it goes always in 800x resolution?^^
When you chose rest as the activity you can go shopping, things are really expensive though.

Reactions: Baham88

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
can my post in translation requests be taken down if Scenes have been translated?
nvm it was updated yay!

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a 100% save for the game? Finished playing through it and missed a number of scenes, apparently a lot of them are tied to certain dates and such. It was fun, but lengthy and would like to see the scenes I missed without having to go through it again over and over if I can.

pancolle

Oct 17, 2018
I get that this game needs NG+ to be totally beatable but someone who already played the game can say what transfers over NG+? Money and Items?

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I love games from SofthouseChara!
Many of my favorites are from them...
I know this message may never reach the translators but:
Thanks for the Translation!

Jun 22, 2017
I get that this game needs NG+ to be totally beatable but someone who already played the game can say what transfers over NG+? Money and Items?
Money, items and skill points 46% of it or at least that stood below it for me. The room is also the same. The skills themselves are reset. You can also choose between three grades essentially starting from scratch with apprentice or get more options for training with adept.

Sep 16, 2019
Lemme whine a bit. FF'sake a wizard cum magic tournament and most of the enemies that you fight are warrior melee dps or tanky melee fighters. Seriously like wtf.

Kenora

Aug 18, 2017
Ok I do think this game is fun and well-done and all but am I just stupidly bad at the game or is the game ridiculously hard ? I literally did a NG+ and played through the game all over again and I still can't win that stupid tournament at the end. I don't see how anyone is supposed to beat that on their first playthrough. still fun tho if you want to try it out

Last edited:

pinged

Mar 21, 2018
Fiddling around with cheatengine and figured out how to edit money.
Go to the shop.
Check off something to sell.
Use cheatengine to find and alter the sale value.
I sold a pair of 25g gloves for 75000 gold.

Now only there was a way to figure out the combat system. I have been pumping points into unarmed and speed and still getting trashed by the human sparring partners.

Anyone find a way to increase physical damage yet?

Jul 1, 2017
Ok could some explain why I'm getting diminishing returns on the stat I'm training? I for some reason only get 4500 on NG+ when I clearly should be getting more. I just don't get it. at the end I'm usually at around 16000-17000 on a single stat (this is after already starting with 4.5k points on my stat) but I still only get 4.5k next run? why? it says I get 30% of my previous max but I'm not getting what I'm supposed to. I should if I'm not wrong, each run, get at least 1k - 2k more than what I started with.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I haven't been able to figure out how to get new items. Theres clearly a shop because i got a bunch of treasures to sell but how do I get to it
As was mentioned earlier- one of your weekly choices is rest, and it has a number of options- the first of which is "shopping".
here you can buy equipment and misc items, as well as sell them. If you are asking if BETTER items show up later... I have no idea. but some of the items cost 50k or more.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes