sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This is quite an old game but still a blessing that it got translated. Hopefully they go for more recent games from softhouse chara next time. Sigh...might be not related but would be awesome if someone would pick up himegari dungeon meister someday...

Reactions: rKnight and Hajtand

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for another great title! With rance quest coming out later this month I'm starting to feel really good about this lockdown hehe

Not a walkthrough but it has some info on certain conditions, gear, skills etc.
It's pretty understandable with google translate.

Last edited:

steleryuji

Jun 3, 2017
I haven't had any luck with Cheat Engine yet. Seems the values are locked somewhere else as I can find them easy enough, but any attempt to change them leads to them being set right back to their initial value.
i was able to use cheat engine np, but every few days it crashes so save often using cheat engine 7.1. You need either to have both the game and engine run as admin or neither

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
i was able to use cheat engine np, but every few days it crashes so save often using cheat engine 7.1
What value types did you use? Because I can find sets of all of them, 4 bytes, 8 bytes, double, float, et cetera, and they'll all change, but will reset right back.

steleryuji

Jun 3, 2017
What value types did you use? Because I can find sets of all of them, 4 bytes, 8 bytes, double, float, et cetera, and they'll all change, but will reset right back.
4 bytes You need either to have both the game and engine run as admin or neither. The values go back to normal for myself as well when i run the game only in admin mode. Also change the values in the learning skill window and for money, in the main screen where you choose what to do, u will have issues finding it, and money will go back to previous value on the skill up status window after a job is done

Nov 23, 2017
4 bytes You need either to have both the game and engine run as admin or neither. The values go back to normal for myself as well when i run the game only in admin mode. Also change the values in the learning skill window and for money, in the main screen where you choose what to do, u will have issues finding it, and money will go back to previous value on the skill up status window after a job is done
Ah thanks, was able to get the values for stats and such. Still haven't managed to catch money, tried it in shopping, too, but no luck there. Stats are probably good enough though. Thanks.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
does anyone know a way that doesn't fuck up the screen resolution to 800x every time you run the game?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Oh boi, gonna allocate another month to my game calender to finish one run of this...it's a good game, but holy hell the system is so convoluted.

Basically you take Princess Maker, cross that with Littlewitch Romanesque, add dungeon exploration AND turn-based grid-style battle rpg like Utawarerumono, and make that system run on skill system based on FFTactics, with 'automation'. That's what this game in a nutshell.

Jun 13, 2018
Modern style art for the girls and scenes, classic game design for the levels and settings, fantasy, tentacles, multiple endings, harems, etc. Yep this is ticking all the good boxes.

Reactions: Sin-xix and Hajtand

Baham88

Jun 9, 2017
Hello thx to the uploader for uploading this nice game!
and Two questions how to get a sword or weapons?And has anyone the problem too when i start the game it goes always in 800x resolution?^^

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes