Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks a lot for the quick share! Currently doing a clean first run but there are too many endings to not cheat lol

Reactions: Yamemai

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks a lot for the quick share! Currently doing a clean first run but there are too many endings to not cheat lol
I did 4 and game is IMPOSSIBLE to win without cheating. Seriously if someone had just edited the original code to give 100% skills than it maybe possible to win. Unless someone edits the game to fix values I guess I won't be able to play this one. Sorry but I have no idea how to use cheat engines as I typically hate them in practice.

This game is so fucking broken I don't even understand why someone translated it without fixing it first! Damn towers kill monsters and you won't open the damn chests on the floor you jump to the next floor! WTF???? The empty floors with a single chest of course are not going to have shit in them as they are not protected.

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Damn towers kill monsters and you won't open the damn chests on the floor you jump to the next floor! WTF????
Those treasure is actually just money and automatically received.

The actual problem I see with the game is that the little bitch sometimes just refuses to heal herself. I seriously despise such auto-battle gameplay, it's just there to fuck you over. Never even mind that high-speed gameplay that makes characters endlessly dance with each other, while another barrages you.

Apr 7, 2017
If you're intending to play legit, the bonus stats you start with take the highest you've gotten in any of the games you've brought to the end so you probably get more bang for your buck going "okay, this time All In On Wizardry" and then "okay, this time All In On Physical" than trying to eke out incremental improvements in everything at once.

Reactions: Yamemai

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Those treasure is actually just money and automatically received.

The actual problem I see with the game is that the little bitch sometimes just refuses to heal herself. I seriously despise such auto-battle gameplay, it's just there to fuck you over. Never even mind that high-speed gameplay that makes characters endlessly dance with each other, while another barrages you.
No the new game is a joke. It only gives you 30% for the current game.. so you lose the skills pretty much completely as 30% isn't enough for anything. Like third game I had 3 of my physical stats all at 10.. but could not do the same on new game as I do not have enough.

staff 10
defense 10
agility 10
fend 3

It's impossible to get any better than this no matter how many new games you get! It is not a real new game you are starting off with starting stats and 30% points for the cost you build up..

Same with Wizardry. the new game is a fucking joke. It's bull shit! Other games you get all your skills so you continue to RAISE your skills for every new game getting stronger.. but this fucking game you DO NOT get to raise skills. It's a damn fucking joke. If you do not get mana recover high you will always run out of mana. If you do not get health recovery high you will run out of health but the game makes it fucking impossible to get anything high as it's new game is a fucking joke.

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Someone was friendly enough to post a solution for that, just use SpoilerAL (posted last page + tutorial)
It's very easy to use, just start a new game and edit the skill levels to what they were in the previous game or whatever % you feel like.

1612990919257.png

Reactions: Proebetus
Apr 7, 2017
No the new game is a joke. It only gives you 30% for the current game.. so you lose the skills pretty much completely as 30% isn't enough for anything. Like third game I had 3 of my physical stats all at 10.. but could not do the same on new game as I do not have enough.

staff 10
defense 10
agility 10
fend 3

It's impossible to get any better than this no matter how many new games you get! It is not a real new game you are starting off with starting stats and 30% points for the cost you build up..
Focus on a single thing for a game. Like if you go all in base physical, but don't manage to raise weapons at all, next game you'll get the benefit of that super high base physical AND your previous run's weapons stats.

Anyway I'm currently transcribing the hints you get out of beating the quiz there's some surprisingly good info in there. The people rightfully complaining about the dumb decisions Celes makes in combat might want to consider raising Tactics which will supposedly make her make better decisions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
Ok, i wonder if anyone got the old japanese ssg of this game(cheat file used in SpoilerAL, or the CheatEngine for Japan). I tried acessing the old page with the database of old cheats trying to get the ssg file compatible with v1.10(that should also work with translated version anyway because adress doesn't change with translation though) but all i could get from there were installers or shit. I wonder if anyone still got the ssg file as text and a working one(the max i found as text, was the cheat list for the demo made waaaay before the game was released by japanese as well, or the page where they discussed the data and codes as the ssg was being made. The author has "Redcat" as nickname, one of the modifications with codes from necocan page, or where ssg files were posted).

If people are somewhat confuse on what ssg are, i guess if i mention Kamidori Alchemy Meister cheats using SpoilerAL or Sengoku Rance should refresh memory... there was also one like that for Daibanchou Big Bang Age(game close to impossible to even finish without cheating)...

The last forums with updated SpoilerAL and changes can be found here:
and the oldest database can be found here:
Though page has codes for literally close to all japanese games with simulation or rpg elements...

EDIT:
Ok, i found a way to extract the old database and get the codes, though in this case the guy who made these cheats didn't spread them on files one for each game, but directly added a kinda like database folder, so, it's VERY hard to find the exact ssg file or data just by looking at the list with so many codes avaliable and all game names written in kanji/katakana, so, here's how to get directly to the right file without so much problems... Also note that this game has an included Anti-Cheat(like most Softhouse games) that returns the value to the one before if u instant max or something, thus, some of the red named cheats are used to kill this function so u get to cheat as well.

TUTORIAL
And to be done with it, here's SpoilerAL Download:
This is the gentleman patch already applied and with all the ssg files i have within my computer...

Sample of Cheat in Effect after kill the game protections with one of the red written codes
View attachment 1029566
Thats the reason i complained about the database format, the cheats and names in english within the SpoilerAL(the cheats like for Venus Blood or Sengoku Rance) are codes i was able to get acess to the file and translate or at least get a general idea of what the code can do, but in the format it is, i don't know/have acess to the info/point of the database the info is, so, i can't translate the name of each code at all(or descriptions). I could try searching in the database again some other time to see if i can get the right file as kanji and re-name the stuff some other time

EDIT:
Ok, after being able to open the right file while using Notepad++ and right configuration, i was able to MTL and translated the definitions of each code...
Re-place the file on the path(extracting obvious): SpoilerAL -> SSG -> Redcat -> (Here).
Then go through the same process as the other post and the result will be something like this:
View attachment 1029781
Have fun cheating then. Note that both Anti Cheat Killers should be active or the game will keep returning value to the old one...
I must be doing someting wrong but I don't know what. But this is what I see:

1612993158393.png

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I must be doing someting wrong but I don't know what. But this is what I see:

View attachment 1029978
My system per default remains forever locked in JPN region alongside running all programs/app's on unicode. Since the files within the notepad and whatever uses scripts entirelly in jpn just with modified definitions(manually by me) if u lack Japanese Language pack or being in the wrong region, u get gliblish cause the program can't read the files as it should, so, results in your screen above. Basically, change system locale to Japan already if want to use that since this app should be jpn exclusive, the translated/modded edition doesn't have the latest update(patch) by gentleman anyway so... only choice if want to cheat in this. Or someone with more experience could open the files with Notepad++ and copy the scripts in a way that could work with Cheat Engine since it also uses written adress, what i wouldn't spend time doing lol.

Last edited:

wisegui

May 19, 2019
Ok, i wonder if anyone got the old japanese ssg of this game(cheat file used in SpoilerAL, or the CheatEngine for Japan). I tried acessing the old page with the database of old cheats trying to get the ssg file compatible with v1.10(that should also work with translated version anyway because adress doesn't change with translation though) but all i could get from there were installers or shit. I wonder if anyone still got the ssg file as text and a working one(the max i found as text, was the cheat list for the demo made waaaay before the game was released by japanese as well, or the page where they discussed the data and codes as the ssg was being made. The author has "Redcat" as nickname, one of the modifications with codes from necocan page, or where ssg files were posted).

If people are somewhat confuse on what ssg are, i guess if i mention Kamidori Alchemy Meister cheats using SpoilerAL or Sengoku Rance should refresh memory... there was also one like that for Daibanchou Big Bang Age(game close to impossible to even finish without cheating)...

The last forums with updated SpoilerAL and changes can be found here:
and the oldest database can be found here:
Though page has codes for literally close to all japanese games with simulation or rpg elements...

EDIT:
Ok, i found a way to extract the old database and get the codes, though in this case the guy who made these cheats didn't spread them on files one for each game, but directly added a kinda like database folder, so, it's VERY hard to find the exact ssg file or data just by looking at the list with so many codes avaliable and all game names written in kanji/katakana, so, here's how to get directly to the right file without so much problems... Also note that this game has an included Anti-Cheat(like most Softhouse games) that returns the value to the one before if u instant max or something, thus, some of the red named cheats are used to kill this function so u get to cheat as well.

TUTORIAL
And to be done with it, here's SpoilerAL Download:
This is the gentleman patch already applied and with all the ssg files i have within my computer...

Sample of Cheat in Effect after kill the game protections with one of the red written codes
View attachment 1029566
Many thanks for this tutorial, it's been a while since I used this...
For anyone who is like me who had spoileral installed in the past but changed drives since, you will always get an empty list. After some google translating of the manual: you can adjust the locations of the scripts with regedit under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Atsu\SpoilerAL
Wasted half an hour trying to find the issue :)

Sep 4, 2017
My system by usual remains forever locked in JPN region alongside running all programs/app's on unicode. Since the files within the notepad and whatever uses scripts entirelly in jpn just with modified definitions(manually by me) if u lack Japanese Language pack or being in the wrong region, u get gliblish cause the program can't read the files as it should, so, results in your screen above. Basically, change system locale to Japan already if want to use that since this app should be jpn exclusive, the translated/modded edition doesn't have the latest update(patch) by gentleman anyway so... only choice if want to cheat in this. Or someone with more experience could open the files with Notepad++ and copy the scripts in a way that could work with Cheat Engine since it also uses written adress, what i wouldn't spend time doing lol.
I tried to run it with locale emulator and that seems to fix it, but everything is in japanese, so I don't understand it. I tried to use the english translation, but it didn't work, everything is still in japanese. I tried to figure out which value does what, but it keeps giving me "Can't write memory" error and "Not Defined Error" error. It looks like I have no chance to cheat in this game. I think that I will give up.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I tried to run it with locale emulator and that seems to fix it, but everything is in japanese, so I don't understand it. I tried to use the english translation, but it didn't work, everything is still in japanese. I tried to figure out which value does what, but it keeps giving me "Can't write memory" error and "Not Defined Error" error. It looks like I have no chance to cheat in this game. I think that I will give up.
The thing is, Locale Emulator doesn't always work with everything, too many rules and conundrums that Locale Emulator can't exactly deal with(Region change is the actual working stuff). The only reason to use Locale Emulator, is for example when game uses a region lock that also reads the clock/time on ur computer, you can fake region/language but can't fake the timezone through windows setup, thus, Locale Emulator enters/become useful in this case. Game like this... Bunny Black 3. It only runs if ur clock timezone meets with any japanese region(alongside the region itself). So... yeah, i don't exactly see a reason to leave computer in any other language than japanese since every program i use is Unicode, meaning i can also choose it's language before installing as well, or just install another language pack and choose preferred language x while keeping Japanese on it to avoid such issues, like u just got with SpoilerAL. Those can happen with anything, extracting a game, reading a text file, etc. Basically happens. Cheat Engine also wouldn't work with this game correctly because it's own cheat protection and Cheat Engine is like the only one that works in any language though so... You could also swap to japanese language when want to play with cheats and go back if want later(though since i change to japanese, never returned to pt-br again anyway).

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
for the love of all things holy can someone please please please post a save file that is downloadable

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
If going magic based without summons, speed and casting speed are the most important. You need to finish casting before the mob gets to move or she will just shoot an empty tile. The first water spell is very good for general usage as it has base 40% to chain-cast itself. With some levels in Synergy you basically become a water machinegun.

Once you can reliably clear towers and tournaments, you should just do those instead of training at home or working. Not only you get gold instead of spending it, you also get way more stats.

If you're approaching the end of your 3 years, focus on making the start of your next playthrough easier; you keep all gold, equipped items and used furniture. Cheetah necklaces and Hats are top items.

Reactions: avruis and Yamemai
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes