Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.12.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 22, 2017
Honestly, I think this game is just too bogged down by its unnecessary Sandbox elements. Sandbox is not, despite what people say, inherently bad, but it needs to provide a purpose. This game doesn't seem to have any real reason for being sandbox. There's just a ton of unnecessary actions that don't give the player and real agency and only seem to be there to slow the game down.

Nov 10, 2023
After Maggie's first handjob, MC says that he needs to go to the bathroom, but the door icon and all the other icons except bed icon and stats icon dissapeared, I can't go to the bathroom.

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
After Maggie's first handjob, MC says that he needs to go to the bathroom, but the door icon and all the other icons except bed icon and stats icon dissapeared, I can't go to the bathroom.
Noted, for now you need to reach that part with 71 or more energy to evade this bug

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Bro i've gotten into a full circle situation again. I currently have my 0.8 saves loaded to 0.10 game version, And i can't find a way to replay "Night Blowjob", "Lovers Titjob", "Lovers side sex", "Lovers doggystyle".

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
apparently the game needs to update its tags because if you don't check the changelog if you see it for the first time like me you would think that so far there is no sex at all.
Report the OP, choose "other" and write the tags that need to be added, how else would the mods know when to update the tags?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WolfComplex-0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
after the first handjob i tried doing it in the sandbox, from the repeatables menu when you call maggie. Her dialogue was if we were in her room and she suggested going to the MC's room. Then it showed them having sex on the bed instead of the handjob. Seems like a big bug. This was before "going to work" after that event. Also gym sex at school was suddenly available even though it shouldn't be yet.

This game is very buggy and navigating the school is hell. It would be better if the school sandbox was just a menu populated the activities available at that time slot so you couldn't go to places where there's no interaction and you didn't have to like, find the right room.

Last edited:

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
after the first handjob i tried doing it in the sandbox, from the repeatables menu when you call maggie. Her dialogue was if we were in her room and she suggested going to the MC's room. Then it showed them having sex on the bed instead of the handjob. Seems like a big bug. This was before "going to work" after that event. Also gym sex at school was suddenly available even though it shouldn't be yet.
The first part of the game is a complete disaster XD, im going to rework that scenes because i know they are broken, i will start with rework of missionary scene on the next update, and will do the rest on future updates.

Reactions: Ruhrok

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Wolf Complex [v0.11.1] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 400 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
The first part of the game is a complete disaster XD, im going to rework that scenes because i know they are broken, i will start with rework of missionary scene on the next update, and will do the rest on future updates.
An once more another dev fall into the rework phase :cry:

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
I'm liking most of the art and writing of this game. I haven't played a lot of games that focus on just the MC and one other character. Aside from generally seeing lots of bugs and untranslated lines and stuff, as a player I guess I'd say the most critical things to address are:

1. UI needs to be tightened up. Like a lot. The game is difficult to play and enjoy because simple things take way too many clicks. checking the bathroom or checking Margaret's door takes like TEN clicks. And if you peek it kicks you back to a knock? Its just weird and it feels like a slog. As I mentioned before the School environment is awful with too many places and too few things to do. The answer isn't to make less places, the answer is to remove the navigation buttons on screen and replace with just a dynamic list of what your current options are for the current time of day. The Radar upgrade that shows you where Margaret is *should not* require us to click through menus to find that information, it should should be shown in the base UI so I can see it without any clicks. Similarly using the radar to move margaret around shouldn't require going into the menu, it should be a dialogue option. But really there shouldn't be a restriction on moving her around the apartment.

2. Minigames and early lewds are slow and too clicky. The early lewds have that early-2000's flash game feel with the buttons and options and honestly this just doesn't work that well in renpy compared to having at most a few variations and different still renders + animation loops. There's also no option to speed them up while you wait for % to increase. It actually makes the early missionary and post-bath hj/bj just unfun and miserable. The fighting/training game is HUNDREDS of clicks per session and the best i could figure is you just turn autoskip and jam the fight button until it stops. This stuff is bad. The later scenes with animations and a "next" button work much better.

There are other issues and such but they are more minor compared to this. If you want to see how a lot of this type of local sandbox gameplay works well (with girl schedules in the house, moving them around via dialogue, different lewds or activities in different places), take a look at A House In the Rift.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes