Others Completed WOLF: Naughty Update Type Fighting Game [Final] [WOLF]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
where did you find this screen and is the shit controls changeable?
From in the game. I don't remember exactly where since i deleted it, but it's in Options/Settings (whatever its called from the main menu) and they should be changeable. It's just running on Mugen. Its emulating the arcade style 2 rows of 3 buttons setup and it supports 2 people playing on the same keyboard so its a bit wonky but given what it's doing its a good default setup.

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
With all that "pixel-art talent" they could have made a much more interesting mechanics like a "doll-house" simulation/management format similar to "Yukiya Hot Spring - The Waters of Fertility" or "Apartment Story".

Esziquento

Mar 22, 2018
The dev still makes new DLC and it seems like it needs to re-download all the content like the base game + all DLC again to not miss anything, I wonder when this site will update the game and include all the DLC.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Hm, does anyone success trigger doggy skill? The instruction say you must get the power meter max then press ↓→C but nothing happen. Tried the back hug ←C and it worked so it isn't input key problem.

nonniemouse

Nov 28, 2018
The creator has been posted a lot of updates to this on this Youtube channel: Wolf-hh4dl/videos

He seems to operate under a continuous development / DLC model. Curious if these updates have been released yet, and if anyone has access to it!

Reactions: Kuronius
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes