Wolf RPG Wolf RPG editor game doesn't work on my windows 10, someone HEEELP!

SeraphinFosfato

Apr 3, 2018
It's been a month now that I'm having this problem. I played tons of games for lots of rpg makers such as VX, MV etc. but every time I try to open a Wolf RPG Game it gives me errors of missing resources!

I searched for 2 days everywhere but the solutions I found (Downloading the japanese language pack in my windows to make it possible to read // extracting the game with 7zip instead of Win RAR because Win RAR was changing the jap charaters in some random s**t) where useless.

Pics of the error:
Annotazione 2019-04-17 001524.png

Annotazione 2019-04-17 001416.png

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Have you tried changing your system locale to Japanese .Can also be achieved by using Locale emulator

Install right click on exe and choose Japanese admin

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
What Flecc said is the first to look out for but if it's not the reason then could be a couple things to be carefull of:

- Do any other games using wolf running on your system? (might missing something basic there which is rare to happen).
- If the game is jap pay attention on the names/folders on the directory bar not to be to large (All windows have limits on how many characters can effectivly read from and jap game some times overdoing it).
- Download the game again from another mirror and try it.

SeraphinFosfato

Apr 3, 2018
Have you tried changing your system locale to Japanese .Can also be achieved by using Locale emulator

Install right click on exe and choose Japanese admin

Annotazione 2019-04-18 152301.png
that's what's happened when I clicked run in japanese. If you know what does it mean I would be happy to know it, in any case thank you for your help I really appreciated it.

SeraphinFosfato

Apr 3, 2018
What Flecc said is the first to look out for but if it's not the reason then could be a couple things to be carefull of:

- Do any other games using wolf running on your system? (might missing something basic there which is rare to happen).
- If the game is jap pay attention on the names/folders on the directory bar not to be to large (All windows have limits on how many characters can effectivly read from and jap game some times overdoing it).
- Download the game again from another mirror and try it.
1) No there aren't.
2)If the folder name is too large how can I say that, how many characters are needed to call a folder or a file largely named?
3)Already done and did not work (Newgamesbox and the other time here in f95)

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
View attachment 285076
that's what's happened when I clicked run in japanese. If you know what does it mean I would be happy to know it, in any case thank you for your help I really appreciated it.

take a look at this and make sure once more the names in directories.. try extracting the game on desktop inside a single folder if the video above does not work.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that if you never played those type of games before you need to install all rtp programs to run most of the games.

You will find them here just make sure you get those with rtp and not without it.

SeraphinFosfato

Apr 3, 2018

take a look at this and make sure once more the names in directories.. try extracting the game on desktop inside a single folder if the video above does not work.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that if you never played those type of games before you need to install all rtp programs to run most of the games.

You will find them here just make sure you get those with rtp and not without it.
IT WORKED YEEEES!!!! I LOVE YOU PERIERGEIA!!!!
I was as you said, the directory name was too large, A big thank you to you and also to flecc for your help.

Reactions: periergeia