• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
That's the elf. She stays at the flower field surrounded by water with the fairies, near the first building where you get monster pills.

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
That's the elf. She stays at the flower field surrounded by water with the fairies, near the first building where you get monster pills.
Do you know how to beat that boss?

I tried exclusively using Throat Stab as well as combining "Endure" with "Throat stab" but to no avail, even though I had gotten the HP bar down enough to no longer show any health remaining...

Joey_Boy

Jul 22, 2022
I made a simple walkthrough, beware wall of texts. Edit: updated it a little bit with the english release. Changed names of moves and stuff to match and most of all put down the actual method for fighting the sealed spellbook. Made a note about points of no return that no longer exist in the english version. Added a list of all the girls and where to find them. It's at the start of the library section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where are the Fiaria loacted?

Joey_Boy

Jul 22, 2022
I made a simple walkthrough, beware wall of texts. Edit: updated it a little bit with the english release. Changed names of moves and stuff to match and most of all put down the actual method for fighting the sealed spellbook. Made a note about points of no return that no longer exist in the english version. Added a list of all the girls and where to find them. It's at the start of the library section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I captured a HoneyBee, Floweria, the Badasomething and a fairy and I dunno where the elf is

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote