• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG None [WolfRPG] [translation request] The Trap of Revil [Ururuc]

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
DLlink:
[Tags] Female Protagonist, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Childbirth, Interspecies Sex, Corrupted Morals, Big Breasts

[Synopsis]
A daughter in an item shop, Alicia is suddenly burdened with a G300,000 debt.
To repay the debt, she sets out an adventure and a store.

[Gameplay]
In addition to the WOLF RPG Editor's basic battle, there is another game mode
to sell products at Alicia's store to earn money. Fighting seldom makes money
so it is important to find the balance between the two.

[H Scenes]
Mainly interspecies, with some human-human events
24 base + variations

10 scenes (6 base images) are available in the trial version.

[Systems]
Message Skip & Fast Battle implemented
All H scenes can be unlocked upon clearing the game

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Shisaye May I ask if you know anything about MTL with Wolf RPG? It would be great if it were possible to integrate the autotranslator into that, like you do with Unity games.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye May I ask if you know anything about MTL with Wolf RPG? It would be great if it were possible to integrate the autotranslator into that, like you do with Unity games.
My experience with Wolf RPG is very limited. I basically gave up on that engine after failing to translate Princess Colosseum.

I'm told Mtool works reasonably well with Wolf RPG, but I have never actually tested it myself.

Translator++ claims to work with Wolf RPG but it does not. On all versions Ive tested it so far (up to v3.8) it writes the ".dat" files incorrectly, breaking parts of the games, sometimes so badly the actual editor cannot read them anymore.

I'm currently not aware of a reipatcher variant that works for Wolf RPG but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
(I just stopped working with/caring about Wolf RPG games in general. In my opinion it's a terrible engine compared to the RPGM variants.)

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
My experience with Wolf RPG is very limited. I basically gave up on that engine after failing to translate Princess Colosseum.

I'm told Mtool works reasonably well with Wolf RPG, but I have never actually tested it myself.

Translator++ claims to work with Wolf RPG but it does not. On all versions Ive tested it so far (up to v3.8) it writes the ".dat" files incorrectly, breaking parts of the games, sometimes so badly the actual editor cannot read them anymore.

I'm currently not aware of a reipatcher variant that works for Wolf RPG but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
(I just stopped working with/caring about Wolf RPG games in general. In my opinion it's a terrible engine compared to the RPGM variants.)
I see, I think it's a shame that Wolf RPG is so hard to deal with, as we have a lot of good games created in it. I think if Mtool works well on this, it would be pretty revolutionary, and we would no longer rely on manual translations which are glacially slow to do.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Goddamn, playing this right now is like playing Reccetear blindfolded... does anyone have a save or a guide on the mechanics?